Fluorine

Charli XCX

Also I dont know why Azealia Banks fans are taking this as an opportunity to trash and mock Charli as if that isn’t as inherently misogynistic as actual douchegate itself...then again I guess they need to follow suit with their fav

Lol guys! I tried to get in the Manchester meet and greet and we got there at 9am and was like 50ish! Loads of fans pushed in and one guy pushed in with his friends about 15 minutes before they put the wristbands out. The girls were SO cut throat about it!

Anyway DOUCHE guy is at the meet and greet tonight to say sorry to Charli lol! It’s annoying that fans are going to meet her twice to get their photo redone!

Angels don’t deserve rights!

https://twitter.com/ratdad666/status/1189544376550199299?s=21

The ashes fag blames people who retweeted the pics for this whole mess, even though he’s the psychopath that asked Charli to pose with a vial of his dead mother’s ashes. Also he says he’d do it again. This is a grown ass man. Lock him up. Mental institution.

qfrWuBl.png

https://twitter.com/ratdad666/status/1189544376550199299?s=21

The ashes fag blames people who retweeted the pics for this whole mess, even though he’s the psychopath that asked Charli to pose with a vial of his dead mother’s ashes. Also he says he’d do it again. This is a grown ass man. Lock him up. Mental institution.

he made his acc private lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

:( It's so sad once all the gays find an artist they ruin it for everyone by claiming them as a "gay icon" :( I hope Charli isn't too turned off by these messy gross gays cause we aren't all psychopathic 

FzytWEW.png

Anyways I'm surprised this record is still so fresh to me.

(Minus 1999 and Lizzo's part on BIOYL)

I still heavily fuck with it. I hate being predictable,  but , magdalene, charli, and pang are srsly going to all be fighting for AOTY in my corner

Literally one gay person does something disgusting and the straights are like “fuck gay people!”

In fairness most of the people i see saying stuff like this when shit like this goes down aren't straight, they're in the lgbt community in some capacity. We're self aware i guess lol.

locals only