Fluorine

Charli XCX

this may sound homophobic but do i care? not really

but it's gays like the douche one - who is loving every sec of attention he's getting and doesn't regret at all what he did - that embarrasses the community sometimes

i wish i was millie bobby brown at this moment so i could run him over with my car

this may sound homophobic but do i care? not really

but it's gays like the douche one - who is loving every sec of attention he's getting and doesn't regret at all what he did - that embarrasses the community sometimes

i wish i was millie bobby brown at this moment so i could run him over with my car

Ok girl I get what you’re saying but gay people as a group are not responsible for what the individual does

Like we literally had a gay guy kidnap and kill 20 underage boys and chop them up like we really have already gone too far off the line

white homosexuality was a mistake

You didn’t have to snap hddjjsksnsns

Ok girl I get what you’re saying but gay people as a group are not responsible for what the individual does

Like we literally had a gay guy kidnap and kill 20 underage boys and chop them up like we really have already gone too far off the line

i didn't mean it like tha...... anyways 

tumblr_ole69paacr1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

totally worthless take. what do I need to make myself feel better for? i didn’t do anything wrong. and yes it is wrong to call out behaviour when it’s not your fucking business, and charli herself said its ok. I’m acting “holier than thou“ but youre literally trying to be the Charli XCX meet and greet police.

WHEN DID CHARLI SAY SHE FELT DISRESPECTED?! STOP REACHING. we get it sis, you have the right to be a cunt and do whatever you want/say whatever you want blah blah, but that doesn’t mean you should, you’re just proving my point. this toxic & self loathing sh*t ain’t it.

then why are you talking? shut up girl, the only one being toxic here is you.

also, can you read? It's very clear that she was uncomfortable with the whole ashes situation judging by this interview. As I said before, her telling these outlets to not paint her out to be this girl abused by her fans doesn't make the shit these fans do ok. Her not wanting people to send hate to these fans doesn't make the shit these fans do ok. Stop trying to justify this gross behaviour, fuckin weirdo.

qfrWuBl.png

then why are you talking? shut up girl, the only one being toxic here is you.

also, can you read? It's very clear that she was uncomfortable with the whole ashes situation judging by this interview. As I said before, her telling these outlets to not paint her out to be this girl abused by her fans doesn't make the shit these fans do ok. Her not wanting people to send hate to these fans doesn't make the shit these fans do ok. Stop trying to justify this gross behaviour, fuckin weirdo.

I have read this!!! This reads super candid/light hearted/cheeky. You obviously have reading comprehension issues given your warped interpretations of what I’ve posted and what Charli has posted.

reach reach reach.

LOL I’m done. Goodbye.

I have read this!!! This reads super candid/light hearted/cheeky. You obviously have reading comprehension issues given your warped interpretations of what I’ve posted and what Charli has posted.

reach reach reach.

LOL I’m done. Goodbye.

you got a lot of emotions for someone who just keeps scrolling when they see something they don't agree with

qfrWuBl.png

i'm kinda sad that for big dates this tour (like new york and london) she didn't change the setlist at ALL :poordat:

i get that she's sticking to her setlist but especially in cities where i know a bunch of her collaborators are its a shame she doesnt bring anyone to do any n1a or pop2 songs or do something like add a random fan favourite (i.e. GNO, no angel, roll with me) on different nights of the tour! for some reason i thought she might actually play taxi tn since it's her biggest show of the tour but i'm a dreamer_compound_version.mp3

(specifically reminiscing on pop2 london where she brought sophie, ag, hannah diamond and played the HITS)

I just got back from the Brixton show and she was amazing, but that was the worst concert experience I ever had

I get that it’s fun to take a pill before a show, god knows I’ve done it, but I have no fucking clue what people were on. At least 5 twinks around me could barely stand and leaned on me the whole, and others were pushing and shoving constantly not caring about other people around them. Then someone smashed a poppers bottle on the floor during Click so it stank the entire fucking time. We changed spots twice and it was exactly the same.

Like I don’t want to add fuel to the fire, but I have no idea when Charli crowds got like this, because from what I’ve been reading from other dates it seems to be a common occurence for this tour. I’ve been going to Charli gigs since Sucker and never had this problem. I know there’s shit people at every gig but these bandwagoning twinks are kind of ruining everything

I definitely think, specifically her London fans, are the worst. They just don’t give a shit, there’s no sense of like...mutual respect? There were like 6/7 massive arguments around me during the show, one of which actually got physical, it’s annoying bc most concerts I go to people respect each other as fans of the same artist but at Charli shows, again specially London, that respect just isn’t there.

Aside from that, the show was really good and you could tell Charli was super grateful to be there, she even cried before she sang 1999, it was cute.

giphy.gif

I am so glad I only went to the Birmingham show whew... no one was pushing and shoving too much and there weren't any fights.

Also big shoutout to a girl named Kahi for bringing a marker and writing numbers on people's hands so we knew what # we were in the line for M&G  :)

london show was mental! everyone around me was a hardcore angel and it was messyy but in a good way.

yes i wanna hear her ‘older’ songs but tbh the setlist just WORKS, seeing every song live really makes me appreciate charli/pop 2 on a higher level

london show was mental! everyone around me was a hardcore angel and it was messyy but in a good way.

yes i wanna hear her ‘older’ songs but tbh the setlist just WORKS, seeing every song live really makes me appreciate charli/pop 2 on a higher level

What songs besides the ones on Charli did she play?