Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just in case you haven't seen it already here is the link for her Pitchfork Paris show from yesterday.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/1a8df959f3a355695aa0bb20eefeae4220191103002922/e0bbaa

I have never seen such a dead crowd for Vroom Vroom omg... no one AT ALL was jumping

If I were Charli I would have just stopped and played nothing but ballads as punishment

Do You think this tour is going to kill all Charli's voice? cause I'm watching pitchfork Paris show and she can't even sing Next Level Charli...  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  I'm worried cause I need her to be ok for Lolla @Latam next March!

IDK what you think guys but IMO Atlantic has easy money with Charli, she is alone at the stage singing, and she entertains the crowd just dacing and singing! She does not needs dancers, dif scenes, interludes with videos and all kind of stuff most of the well paid artists does in their shows!

Do You think this tour is going to kill all Charli's voice? cause I'm watching pitchfork Paris show and she can't even sing Next Level Charli...  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  I'm worried cause I need her to be ok for Lolla @Latam next March!

nah, next level charli is just a very fast paced song at a high pitch, it would be hard for anyone to sing especially doing it every night whilst dancing around

IDK what you think guys but IMO Atlantic has easy money with Charli, she is alone at the stage singing, and she entertains the crowd just dacing and singing! She does not needs dancers, dif scenes, interludes with videos and all kind of stuff most of the well paid artists does in their shows!

totally, although her ticket prices are a fraction of what you'd expect to pay for artists who are on the same kind of level

nah, next level charli is just a very fast paced song at a high pitch, it would be hard for anyone to sing especially doing it every night whilst dancing around

Yeah, and then she directly follows it up with Click on that stream and it's like gurl... pace yourself lol.

I was getting tired just watching her! :toofunny:

imagine what would have happened if true romance had been better received

lol the whole world would’ve looked like Lorde’s Pure Heroine grungy era, the 4 girls and the one twink standing like they were all constipated and listening to Pure Heroine and Born To Die up against that cement wall

imagine what would have happened if true romance had been better received

Even Sucker, with its huge to moderate hits... it didn't seem to do as much for her as it should have...

I feel like her big 2014 hits were mostly mistaken as Gwen Stefani (which I was guilty of thinking at the time, as well...).

Today's the day I've been waiting for for years :defeated:
Going to the venue @ 3 PM to see if there's anyone in line, I need that M&G  :flutter:

It sold out after the venue downgrade to 400 capacity, and now they call it an "exclusive intimate concert"  :flop:

Got my M&G wristband!!  :defeated:  :defeated:  (and Sucker got it too!) we were only 5 in line when they came with the wristbands :rip:

I'm now back home before going back to the venue in a few hours, I'm so excited to meet her help

im back from the show and whew WIG she was so good and the venue is so small it was AMAZING to see her so close and intimate  :defeated:
https://twitter.com/marrythemonster/status/1191773829326082050

https://twitter.com/marrythemonster/status/1191827917933875200

Like thats without zooming :defeated:
She cut Shake It and I Got It which I get since no one wanted to dance with her and there wasnt even space on stage lmao + UNLOCK IT!!! HOMOPHOBIA!! all the "It" songs except I Love It  :crossed: