Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel so bad for Charli with the XCX World CD...a friend of mine was the next in line at the Berlin M&G and she seemed obviously pissed according to him, though he can be a bit dramatic so I take it with a grain of salt, but I would be sad/mad too if I was her. I really don't get whats not clicking with "fans" like that

She's being super sweet with these free m&gs, have some human decency..

what happened?

I get that that they both had music produced by Justin Raisen and the lead singers voice kinda sounds like her but like I find it weird that Sky herself is comparing when Nasty Cherry’s music isn’t even...........good.

I get that she’s bitter that these girls have a Netflix show and she has a bunch of unfinished music, but like why even give breath to the idea that their (not good) music is anywhere near your own.

I get that that they both had music produced by Justin Raisen and the lead singers voice kinda sounds like her but like I find it weird that Sky herself is comparing when Nasty Cherry’s music isn’t even...........good.

I get that she’s bitter that these girls have a Netflix show and she has a bunch of unfinished music, but like why even give breath to the idea that their (not good) music is anywhere near your own.

I actually really like "Win" and "What Do You Like In Me." I think those are two very solid songs. 

I rly don't get the nasty cherry hate. 

she didn't perform Shake It, I Got It or Unlock It tonight... the twitter gays really turned her homophobic

Really!?!? i'd ask for my money back, tf

She’s liking Sky Ferreiras instagram pics......do you think she even knows anythings going on lmao?

she probably doesn’t care

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever