Fluorine

Charli XCX

babe ayesha is not that y2k sparkly slayyyter persona you faggots think she is. thats slayyyter wack ass. listen to something other than VBS or BFF and youll see  ;)  yeah i agree though i hate the sparkly y2k paris aesthetic but ayesha is NOT THAT  :defeated:

Ayesha's the posterchild of that y2k sparkly 2007 paris hilton aesthetic.. Her entire character was built on that aesthetic. If you listen to her other music you'll hear exactly that. Nothing wrong with that tho, I still love that y2k 2007 paris hilton sparkly coke princess aesthetic, and she was really good at giving that entire vibe. 

qfrWuBl.png

not thoughts slander

the dynamic of the last chorus before the outro where you think it's gonna be another big ballad chorus but it ends up being this little confessional moment with slight cutoff on the vocals and a little variation of "did i fuck it up are my friends really friends now are they all far gone" and then the emotion in her voice during that last and final "on the DRUGS at a BAR took em ALL can't stop thinking bout YOUUUU OOOOOOOHH"....... genius

omg and the second verse "man i feel insane i'm numb can't stop the pain nooooo"

The only song off of Charli that hasn't grown on me is Thoughts. I'm not crazy about Silver Cross either but I can bop to it. I like Thoughts lyrically but it sounds so ugly imo. It has some aspects that I like but in general it's just unpleasent to listen to.

qfrWuBl.png

The only song off of Charli that hasn't grown on me is Thoughts. I'm not crazy about Silver Cross either but I can bop to it. I like Thoughts lyrically but it sounds so ugly imo. It has some aspects that I like but in general it's just unpleasent to listen to.

i didn't like silver cross either at first but that second verse........ the reverb.....

The Thoughts slander... I have no words.

Also, have we been watching the new show?

Charli didn’t have to snap on the girls like that in the third episode. I was shook, it was like my mom yelling at me lmao.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

So apparently my friend went to college or something with Georgia from Nasty Cherry and according to her she’s a bitch

As if we needed that confirmation

The Thoughts slander... I have no words.

Charli didn’t have to snap on the girls like that in the third episode. I was shook, it was like my mom yelling at me lmao.

Charli: IM FUCKING OFFENDED!! Who’s the ~woke~ queen now?

I’m so annoyed at deb for putting that on Chloe when she was literally the ONE who said she wanted to work with female producers right before the phone call

Chloe should’ve stayed out when she quit.

not thoughts slander

the dynamic of the last chorus before the outro where you think it's gonna be another big ballad chorus but it ends up being this little confessional moment with slight cutoff on the vocals and a little variation of "did i fuck it up are my friends really friends now are they all far gone" and then the emotion in her voice during that last and final "on the DRUGS at a BAR took em ALL can't stop thinking bout YOUUUU OOOOOOOHH"....... genius

omg and the second verse "man i feel insane i'm numb can't stop the pain nooooo"

I had already loved Thoughts when the album was released but Nina Schofield's description of the beginning of the song sounding like being drunk for some reason made me relate to the song much much more and now it's one of my favorites along with Official and IDWK. I'm still not a fan of Silver Cross but I've sort of came to appreciate it a bit more than when I initially listened to it..

giphy.gif

I thought this Nasty Cherry show was gonna be boring but it actually got some drama and excitement. Gabbi, Georgia and Debbie are pretty stannable, I'm kinda excited for what they're gonna drop in the future, I hope their music gets better. The only song I rlly like of theirs so far is "What Do You Like In Me" (probs cause it sounds like a watered down sky ferreira song)

qfrWuBl.png

thoughts is as bad as 1999

fight me

But now we’ve said it

Thoughts was... a choice. Not really a great track tbh

1999 >>>

yes thoughts is so bad lol

I will be hosting the beheading of all these lanaboards members within the coming months. Who will be tuning in gays and gals!!!