Fluorine

Charli XCX

i‘m so sad, last week was so stressful and brought me down so much that i couldn‘t make it to yesterday‘s concert in cologne and now i‘ll probably have to wait several years to see her again :(

also, might be a dumb question bit did the believe cover studio version ever leak?

kySyfQZ.jpg

At least Thoughts is better than Silver Cross. Silver Cross is the worst song on the album. Period.

Wtf?? Silver Cross is FLAWLESS it's one of the best on the album

also, might be a dumb question bit did the believe cover studio version ever leak?

No, it didn't 

thoughts is cute but it could've been MUCH better if her vocals weren't fucking horrid and the lyrics were improved a bit.

i actually enjoy thoughts but the ugly ass vocals and lyrics like "big attitude just like a big stack" kinda make it shitty. it does have a lot of potential but charlie ruined it lmao.

xMcVPI7.jpg

I thought this Nasty Cherry show was gonna be boring but it actually got some drama and excitement. Gabbi, Georgia and Debbie are pretty stannable, I'm kinda excited for what they're gonna drop in the future, I hope their music gets better. The only song I rlly like of theirs so far is "What Do You Like In Me" (probs cause it sounds like a watered down sky ferreira song)

This >>>>

I love Debbie, thinkin abt how 80% of her screen time was dedicated to trying to open food and beverage items lmao

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

thoughts is cute but it could've been MUCH better if her vocals weren't fucking horrid and the lyrics were improved a bit.

i actually enjoy thoughts but the ugly ass vocals and lyrics like "big attitude just like a big stack" kinda make it shitty. it does have a lot of potential but charlie ruined it lmao.

The lyric is “big attitude, just sank a big stack.” Like, she just lost money / a business opportunity because of her attitude.

But I agree the vocals could have been better. I rly dig the production quirks in Thoughts. It’s not my favorite but I don’t think it’s the worst.

14417469274.gif

It's gonna rain in Milan for 3 days STRAIGHT. I mean at least, it's gonna be easier to get into the top 50 gayz lol. I hope she won't cancel the meet & greet lmao

u have no idea i went to the marina show and line was super long like 3 hours before the show.. gays are freaks

At least Thoughts is better than Silver Cross. Silver Cross is the worst song on the album. Period.

Thoughts is one of my FAVS, maybe of her whole discography, but Silver Cross is still really good!!!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Suddenly I'm homophobic

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

If y’all listen to Thoughts through a car stereo and follow it up with the stripped BIOYL, you won’t be talkin shit on it ever again

better yet, delete BIOYL, 1999, and, arguably, Warm. no skips remaining x

but yeah Thoughts is a masterpiece tf :wtf2:

im just gonna say im completely blown away by how good the netflix show is. like oh my god i will admit that i was so annoyed at Charli for constantly promoting the heck out of Nasty Cherry when we knew absolutely nothing about them and then going from that to their weird try-hard social media presence it was very off-putting, but then when Win came out i was like ok i can vibe with this song, but after that i was just kinda like whatever. i didnt follow up with any of their releases until Music With Your Dad and then i was like ok this is a HIT. and legit then all of a sudden Charli’s like yeah theres a show about how i put the band together and i actually took the time to watch it and i LOVED it. like each member of the band changed my view of the band as a whole, like i totally thought Gabriette was gonna be a psychotic wannabe goth emo stuck up model who got good with a microphone but her STORY and her mom and how SWEET she is to literally everybody like i was so shocked at how her social media presence is opposite from her personality, although her style never changes. Chloe i expected to be the one who had all the problems because she just seems wild and problematic but i FELT it when she left and i was like bro its not gonna be the same without her. and the other two i thought were extras like nobodys at first but my favorite member is Debbie because she’s hilarious and so relatable and she has the best attitude out of all of them, and Georgia is like the most opinionated but she has a strong personality and the best thing she said was that she knows when to be quiet when in a group and i just wanted to say that i see Nasty Cherry as a whole in a completely different light and i definitely appreciate Charli giving this much time and effort into this because it paid off and their music is really good and im excited to support whatever they decide to put out from here on out