Fluorine

Charli XCX

How are vague descriptions of events and personal feelings of hers “lies” exactly? I don’t think anyone really knows much about Charli’s personal life to say... People can speculate, but it doesn’t make it fact.

I DO think POP 2 has a certain “veneer” and level of polish and cohesion that “Charli” doesn’t necessarily have, I will say that... but I don’t think that makes the album any less “complete.” I’m sure “Charli” had to conform to Atlantic’s album format, to a certain degree, in order to see a release.

B4U literally said she was lying, and she’s the only person who has shows multiple times to be reliable

Also she wasn’t vague she straight up said she hadn’t finished the album which we know it’s false... and that she was gonna release it which again we know wasn’t gonna happen cause it had been shelved for months

Like it’s not a BIG deal but it does look disingenuous

white dress and shoes fit so perfectly in charli. wheeew. i wish white dress was longer cause it goes off.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever