Fluorine

Charli XCX

yay bricks but like can someone please make an edit of girls night out combining the pete tong bridge with the tyni bridge i tried and its bad so please someone with a functioning human brain (something i do not possess) please try this i'd really fuck with that thanks

yay bricks but like can someone please make an edit of girls night out combining the pete tong bridge with the tyni bridge i tried and its bad so please someone with a functioning human brain (something i do not possess) please try this i'd really fuck with that thanks

I tried too! It would be better with stems (someone has them! I heard them in Discord) to fill some gaps to link both versions

I tried too! It would be better with stems (someone has them! I heard them in Discord) to fill some gaps to link both versions

well i hope they release their edit especially since both versions leaked

Its our new Jungle

dont even think of comparing Jungle to HBHG. we've been waiting almost a whole fucking decade for an unremixed version of that song, HBHG can rot forever if it means we'd be able to hear unremixed jungle someday.