Fluorine

Charli XCX

OOMH wins the award for best vocal melody in the history of any song ever IMO - on top of tove alma and charli each having a super beautiful emotive unique timbre. Tove came through on writing the verse lyrics.

Charli herself used to stan I feel but now she pays it dust.

i actually straight up cannot stand his voice or style, and paired with the horrible lyrics just makes it worse for me (tommy). i don't mind dorian's verse, and jay's gets a slight pass, but god is tommy's voice / style awful.

you get this song with a select sound (delicious and click) and then near the end it turns into this vomit inducing, random ass """rap"""" that just ruins the end of the song. i've literally edited him out of both of the songs he's featured on it it's so much better without his scream-garbage.

I don’t like him either but the songs are really just fine, like the feat is fun, I think you’ve just convinced yourself you hate it cause it’s literally not that big deal as you make it out to be

The hate on Femmebot....Mykki's verse is fun and hits hard, I don't get why that verse would have anyone bothered. I don't mind Tommy's verses on any of the songs either, he sorta gives me the same vibe as Mykki

Jay Park is the only one nowhere to be found in my library  :teehee:

The way True Romance literally does not have a “worst” song. Aged like a fine wine. A timeless classic with not a single skip. The rest of her discography cant relate

Cloud Aura is a stain but that's okay

OAjeWdG.jpg?1