Fluorine

Charli XCX

So this past decade Charli has collaborated with so many people, honestly, I think she might be one of the most collaborative artists of our times... Here's a reminder of her past collaborations.

ABRA, Afrojack, Alex Metric, ALMA, BC Unidos, Bebe Rexha, Benga, Bhad Bhabie, Big Freedia, Bleachers, Brooke Candy, BTS, Cardi B, Carly Rae Jepsen, Caroline Polachek, Christine & The Queens, Clairo, Clean Bandit, CupcakKe, Danny Brown, David Guetta, Diplo, Dorian Electra, Elliphant, French Montana, Giorgio Moroder, HAIM, Hannah Diamond, Herve Pagez, Icona Pop, Iggy Azalea, Jay Park, Kim Petras, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Lil Xan, Lil Yachty, Lizzo, Miike Snow, MØ, Mura Masa Mykki Blanco, Pabllo Vittar, Post Precious, RAYE, Rita Ora, Sky Ferreira, Slayyyter, Starkey, Starrah, Stefflon Don, Tinashe, Tommy Cash, Tommy Genesis, Tove Lo, Troye Sivan, Ty Dolla $ign, Uffie, Whethan, Wolf Alice, Yaeji and Yasutaka Nakata.

Who would you like to see added to the list in 2020?

So this past decade Charli has collaborated with so many people, honestly, I think she might be one of the most collaborative artists of our times... Here's a reminder of her past collaborations.

ABRA, Afrojack, Alex Metric, ALMA, BC Unidos, Bebe Rexha, Benga, Bhad Bhabie, Big Freedia, Bleachers, Brooke Candy, BTS, Cardi B, Carly Rae Jepsen, Caroline Polachek, Christine & The Queens, Clairo, Clean Bandit, CupcakKe, Danny Brown, David Guetta, Diplo, Dorian Electra, Elliphant, French Montana, Giorgio Moroder, HAIM, Hannah Diamond, Herve Pagez, Icona Pop, Iggy Azalea, Jay Park, Kim Petras, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Lil Xan, Lil Yachty, Lizzo, Miike Snow, MØ, Mura Masa Mykki Blanco, Pabllo Vittar, Post Precious, RAYE, Rita Ora, Sky Ferreira, Slayyyter, Starkey, Starrah, Stefflon Don, Tinashe, Tommy Cash, Tommy Genesis, Tove Lo, Troye Sivan, Ty Dolla $ign, Uffie, Whethan, Wolf Alice, Yaeji and Yasutaka Nakata.

Rosalia, Allie X, Grimes, and a real slayyyter collab  :hooker:

you missed Marina.

I would like to see her work with Halsey, Ashnikko, Allie X and Post Malone.

Don't forget Lil Peep

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

We literally have XCX World though??? Like it's basically all leaked... unless I'm missing something. I really don't get the point of bothering her about something we have anyways. Just demos sometimes but it all sounds pretty good to me so... 

The 14 album leaked because the seller on Discogs and PopJustice user, anfunny, knew we were doing a group buy of the WAV files. He leaked the mp3s within an hour of getting the money. That was a messy day lel

BzhmW.png

my dream collabs are:

Doja Cat

Melanie Martinez

Slayyyter (I don’t really count click as one lol)

Olivia O’Brien

Joji

Oliver Tree

Tierra Whack

Poppy

Tinashe (her and Tina only)

Bea Miller

Miquela

most of these won’t happen but a gay can dream

Guys I'm having trouble figuring out the year of those songs, can anyone help?

Heart Beats Hard 

I Don't Mind

Keyboard Funk

Wanna Do

Wow Yeah

I've never heard any of these songs (besides Wow Yeah). Can anyone drop sum links?

XPo3CNC.jpg

charli/joji should've happened ages ago, same for rich brian, and niki... or just 88rising in general lol but honestly, i feel like their vibe in life is so similar to charli's, it would be nice if she collab with any of them

Unpopular opinion but I’d rather her start collaborating with other producers rather than whatever soundcloud artist you guys are hyping atm. The whole PC/Umru/Dylan Brady sound is tried and the latter two were never that good in the first place

Unpopular opinion but I’d rather her start collaborating with other producers rather than whatever soundcloud artist you guys are hyping atm. The whole PC/Umru/Dylan Brady sound is tried and the latter two were never that good in the first place

i disagree, Charli is her magnus opus for me and I would not mind if she continues to elaborate with them.

plus easyfun, yummy

2099 almost feels like a milestone for Charli... it’s hard to explain but Fantano’s review kinda hinted at it as well.

It’s the end of the album, the end of the decade, but it just feels engrained in the song, like there’s a certain “quality” about it that, even though it’s the album closer, she’s building up to something and there’s something greater to come in the 2020’s...

It feels like she’s beginning her ascent once again... :defeated: :defeated: