Fluorine

Charli XCX

She finally admits she don't like the leaks... and she's not in peace with it...

We make her suffer... I'm feeling bad for her  :(  :(

she always admitted it, it's not a new thing. she also thinks that us knowing abt unreleased songs makes us a cult. lmao. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I just hope Charli will keep working with Ö / Nomak. His work is just STELLAR. 

I feel like Lucky is way too underrated, in Charli's discography but also in general because it's THAT good.

Also, Danny L Harle seems to have proven that he can be really versatile (something I find less in AG's work) so I'd love some Charli x Danny for XCX4.

I had never listened to Waterfall (don't hate me) but I was thrift shopping with my earphones on and suddenly that song came on shuffle and... I had to stop for a minute and just stay there listening to it because it's just SO AMAZING OMG, I listened to it 5 times. I love it so much

I had never listened to Waterfall (don't hate me) but I was thrift shopping with my earphones on and suddenly that song came on shuffle and... I had to stop for a minute and just stay there listening to it because it's just SO AMAZING OMG, I listened to it 5 times. I love it so much

xcx world has CLASSICS ONLY

xMcVPI7.jpg

silver cross is really the best track on charli huh

you know, at first i thought it was the weakest. and most underwhelming. but oh my god one day i put it on and the lyrics hit me, and then when the chorus hits and its just that like staticky punch and it goes off like omg its so GREAT. and then when the second verse starts the lyrics get even better and the sounds all blend together and she only does 2 verses and 2 choruses but thats what MAKES the song. like wow she really was doing something with this song. i do think its the best