Fluorine

Charli XCX

cool enough is pc music at its finest lol love if that was finished and released in an alternate reality 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Omfg I had a SUPER REAL dream last night and I cannot believe it was just a dream tbqh. I got a ticket for an event and will.i.am was there for a special feature of some sort and I got to get close to him. I headed over and was super gentle and honest about how Hey Boy Hey Girl was special for us and how we would love so much to have it. I even described how I loved the 80s neon rollerblading drinking milkshake vibe of it. He was skeptical at first, but then he would give in and said he would call Sophie to sort that out. He kinda dialed in front of me and it was different than we do for "normal people", be used a different kind of app to dial and hit SOPHIEs voicemail (it had a kind of avatar picking her calls, which was so futuristic and SO HER). Anyway, I left cause I had to and was feeling anxious about what would happen. There was then a party at this place and it was huge and by the end of the party he came to me with a letter and inside of this letter there was a link for Hey Boy Hey Girl. He said that it was a demo, not finished, one of the versions, because now they were planning to get the final one out so they'd get the streamings and all that. I asked permission to share and he agreed. That moment, I felt infinite.

It is the second time I dream of getting Hey Boy Hey Girl this year, the first one I got it from a retail store that had it playing while I was shopping and I had to beg it to the manager LMAO. I'm a clown.

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

A super real dream is will i am ignoring sophies calls for him to send her the session for the past 4 years

VHshv7gl.png