Fluorine

Charli XCX

Did the full punk album leak yet? What even was the tracklist?

the majority of it has leaked, but i don’t think a tracklist has. i know that a lot of the Sucker era songs that leaked (LML, IDM (i think)) were supposedly supposed to be on it

the majority of it has leaked, but i don’t think a tracklist has. i know that a lot of the Sucker era songs that leaked (LML, IDM (i think)) were supposedly supposed to be on it

Do we know what the songs are for the Sucker Outtakes & Punk Album trying to organize my library.

Do we know what the songs are for the Sucker Outtakes & Punk Album trying to organize my library.

anybody, please correct me if i’m mistaken.

Japan, Let’s Make Love (?), Bel Air (?), One Two Bamboo, and It Doesn’t Matter [seven Day Holiday] are all Sucker outtakes i believe. all the songs with (?) beside them are ones i’m unsure about.

I Don’t Mind, I Wanna Be Like You, Mow That Lawn*, and Light it Up (?) seem to be the Punk album outtakes. i’m probably wrong, i’m going off of memory.

also, just to clarify, the Japan file that leaked recently is no different from the one we got in August 2018. it’s the exact same version, just 320 kbps. we got it in 128 kbps in 2018, which is why it might sound like a different version.

anybody, please correct me if i’m mistaken.

Japan, Let’s Make Love (?), Bel Air (?), One Two Bamboo, and It Doesn’t Matter are all Sucker outtakes i believe. all the songs with (?) beside them are ones i’m unsure about.

I Don’t Mind, I Wanna Be Like You, and Light it Up (?) seem to be the Punk album outtakes. i’m probably wrong, i’m very tired and going off of memory.

also, just to clarify, the Japan file that leaked recently is no different from the one we got in August 2018. it’s the exact same version, just 320 kbps. we got it in 128 kbps in 2018, which is why it might sound like a different version.

Thank you :)

Does anyone have a list of the leaks that were made in 2017 and beyond

if you’re asking for the recording dates, i think i can remember some

songs i didn’t include i either forgot about or don’t know

Million (2017-18 ?)

Liquor (2018)

Rain Over London (2017-18 ?)

Painkiller (2017 ?)

OFFLiNE (2017 ?)

My Type (2017 ?)

Swords (2017 afaik, was pitched to her by Julia Michaels)

Party Party (2017)

Fall in Fall Out (2017 ?)

White Dress (2017-18)

Would You [shoes] (2018)

[[[ super sorry for all of the (?), LOL i’m tired + i’m going off of memory since i’m away from home and don’t have my laptop ]]]

Does anyone have the original files of the Rick Nowels tracks like Heartbreak High, Chains etc or the original file of interior ?

i posted the original/high quality files of a few of those not too long ago! check DM for the link :D

we only have Interior in 160 kbps i believe, i don’t know if anyone has anything higher :(

this is fake, the spek it's the same

it's not fake, the original leak was cut but not downscaled.

if you’re asking for the recording dates, i think i can remember some

songs i didn’t include i either forgot about or don’t know

Million (2017-18 ?)

Liquor (2018)

Rain Over London (2017-18 ?)

Painkiller (2017 ?)

OFFLiNE (2017 ?)

My Type (2017 ?)

Swords (2017 afaik, was pitched to her by Julia Michaels)

Party Party (2017)

Fall in Fall Out (2017 ?)

White Dress (2017-18)

Would You [shoes] (2018)

[[[ super sorry for all of the (?), LOL i’m tired + i’m going off of memory since i’m away from home and don’t have my laptop ]]]

i posted the original/high quality files of a few of those not too long ago! check DM for the link :D

we only have Interior in 160 kbps i believe, i don’t know if anyone has anything higher :(

Million - late 2017

Liquor - early 2018

Rain Over London - early 2018

Painkiller - 2015

Offline - 2015

My Type - 2018

Swords - 2015

Party Party - 2017

FIFI - 2017

White Dress - early 2018

Would You - early 2018

Interesting that Cool Enough was referred to as Taxi's sister when to me it gives me major Round and Round vibes. Like I wouldn't be surprised if they were from the same session.