Fluorine

Charli XCX

hi i will ask again for the 6547th time, do anybody have a charli masterpost they could dm me??? its for my college homework, its very important, life and death... u know the drill.. just give it to me x

omg for fuck sake just search the word “masterpost” in the search bar and you’ll find it....it’s not that fucking hard........

ok so I just found out there should be a 'After The Afterparty (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)' out there

does anyone have it in their xcxdrive ( :hooker: ) and feel like sharing it?  :flutter:

ok so I just found out there should be a 'After The Afterparty (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)' out there

does anyone have it in their xcxdrive ( :hooker: ) and feel like sharing it? :flutter:

I have a version of it but I won’t be home for a few days. If no one else posts it remind me and I will.

omg nothing will ever bother me more than taking queen lizzy out, putting goddamn can you hear me in and also using 1999. luv this dont make no cents

Alright gays and gals, it's finally done uploading and I'm ready to share it.
I know everyone and their mother has had this idea but lol oh well.

I present to you, XCX Girl In An XCX World

https://pastebin.com/Am2Mt9FN

5RAtOh0.jpg

Each track is either lossless or has been remastered by yours truly.

Idk why Lil yachty's name fucked up on the tracklist though, sad.

If ur wondering why I included 1999, it's because I don't use it on Charli & she said it belongs in the same world as GNO originally.

Please keep in mind that this is simply a fanmade compilation and i seriously could not give less of a fuck about any qualms any of you might have with it. Enjoy!

in an alternate universe (my imagination) Charli surprise drops a mixtape in 2018 before her album simply titled, “XCX” which includes solo versions of 1999 and BIOYL

1. Would You

2. Focus

3. Girls Night Out

4. No Angel

5. Blame It On Your Love

6. 1999

7. Liquor

8. Rain Over London

9. 5 in the Morning

10. Waterfall

thoughts.mp3 ? :hooker:

omg nothing will ever bother me more than taking queen lizzy out, putting goddamn can you hear me in and also using 1999. luv this dont make no cents

"putting can you hear me in" um it's a part of the album sessions dafuq?

in an alternate universe (my imagination) Charli surprise drops a mixtape in 2018 before her album simply titled, “XCX” which includes solo versions of 1999 and BIOYL

1. Would You

2. Focus

3. Girls Night Out

4. No Angel

5. Blame It On Your Love

6. 1999

7. Liquor

8. Rain Over London

9. 5 in the Morning

10. Waterfall

thoughts.mp3 ? :hooker:

I use something pretty similar to this tbh:

1. Blame It on Your Love

2. 1999

3. Focus

4. Boys

5. 5 in the Morning

6. Shoes (Would You?)

7. Liquor

8. Champion

9. Rain Over London (pls leak in hq pls pls pls)

10. Bricks

I like the concept of Pop 2 ending with Track 10 and the next mixtape beginning with BIOYL

I need a name for this project tho, I've thought of a few but I really wanna continue the N1A -> Pop 2 -> sumthin with 3 in it

XPo3CNC.jpg

leak taxi final so u can be taken seriously

6zSwtTA.jpg

Taxi wasn’t circulating among the traders I knew and these were the last big things I received. After that, I received nothing. If I had taxi final though I’d leak it in a flash sis. I would want everyone to enjoy it