Fluorine

Charli XCX

Who needs Types when we have a better version called Official? Lol the clownery

lmao this. the song's released go fucking stream it.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

so I played I got it to the guy I like and he lowkey said it was shit I don't know what I love more him or I got it

“normal” people don’t like songs like i got it or shake it, it’s so strange for them

a friend of mine actually likes i got it because of pabllo’s verse but she hates the rap lmao

“normal” people don’t like songs like i got it or shake it, it’s so strange for them

a friend of mine actually likes i got it because of pabllo’s verse but she hates the rap lmao

"Normal" ppl aren't blessed with next level hearing as we alternative/advanced pop music listeners do

i just want the 2017-2018 songs to leak at all, doesn't matter if they got reworked like types, any charli content is good content

also why these ppl leaking charli stuff can't spell her name right? lol

does anyone have that 5sec snippet of attention? i remember BFY saying that it would never leak but someone have the song, or else we wouldn't have the snippet

I was LITERALLY just thinking of that song earlier. Let me try and find the snippet of it 

XPo3CNC.jpg

I was LITERALLY just thinking of that song earlier. Let me try and find the snippet of it 

it always comes back to me because it sounds so good, a tropical bop honestly

i remember it was teased with bricks and people thought it was featuring tommy as well

no other snippet ever leaked :(

it always comes back to me because it sounds so good, a tropical bop honestly

i remember it was teased with bricks and people thought it was featuring tommy as well

no other snippet ever leaked :(

https://dbree.org/v/136cbd here you go!

Holy shit I just remembered Next Life WHERE IS SHE?!?

I wish we knew for sure if all the '18 songs were dead so they can leak or not.

XPo3CNC.jpg

I mean I guess you have to understand where Charli’s coming from to completely get her, and I do believe a lot of people either don’t care or want to, and tbh that’s fine. Like there are so many artists I don’t care to understand even if their music is actually good

https://dbree.org/v/136cbd here you go!

Holy shit I just remembered Next Life WHERE IS SHE?!?

THANK YOUUU

also... there's still a lot to hear from: next life, 1000 times, mona lisa, middle finger, my heart, cigarettes and alcohol...

edit: just saw that this attention snippet was taken from charli's ig stories and not by a hacker so yeah, it's over, we're never gonna get it