Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sooooo I have a new (very old & used) iMac... its operating system is very outdated, so I can't use google drive or mega. :poordat:

Is there a kind, gay soul out there willing to help me update my Charli unreleased library? dbree is the only site i've been able to reliably download from with no problems. PLEAAASSEEEE I'M begging y'all :defeated: 

i've been downloading some of these recent leaks, but i've missed out on a bunch of stuff over the last 2ish years without a computer. That 57(?) song google drive leak from the other summer... don't have any of that. I got these XCXWORLD lossless files thankfully. ---- anyway somebody please help this old queer out :defeated: :cuteface: 

14417469274.gif

https://dbree.org/v/35e138

who gave y'all that chicken shit stem mix of blow your mind oh my god, here's the OG file

i don’t hear a single difference.. if anything it sounds lower quality than the originally leaked file

Sooooo I have a new (very old & used) iMac... its operating system is very outdated, so I can't use google drive or mega. :poordat:

Is there a kind, gay soul out there willing to help me update my Charli unreleased library? dbree is the only site i've been able to reliably download from with no problems. PLEAAASSEEEE I'M begging y'all :defeated:

i've been downloading some of these recent leaks, but i've missed out on a bunch of stuff over the last 2ish years without a computer. That 57(?) song google drive leak from the other summer... don't have any of that. I got these XCXWORLD lossless files thankfully. ---- anyway somebody please help this old queer out :defeated: :cuteface:

if you have an iphone, safari lets you download files straight on the browser. you could airdrop, icloud, or plug in and transfer the files. hope this helps!

The bells in this one sounds a little bit more bright and the ending is fixed

someone already made a fix that sounds exactly like that. pretty sure bfy leaked it and said the sudden ending was how the file was exported. :-/

“Wanna Get F*cked Up” will leak

*ZIMZALABIM ZIM ZIMZALABIM, ZIM ZIMZALABIM, ZIM ZIIIIIM*

Qv1Ej3p.jpg

Can you please listen to the file and mix? I’m sure someone as dumbfounded as you can even notice the difference. Have a good day sir

where's your masterpost tho

anyway... your file isn't real lol