Fluorine

Charli XCX

Could any of u angels help me complete my new XCXiTunes with a few .m4a files that I can’t manage to transfer on my own?? Please! I only need about 5-8 songs; some monthly drops & features that I can’t find downloads for myself on my outdated computer/browser.

I have these songs on my Apple Music, but my new used iMac is too out-of-date to have the necessary version of iTunes that would allow me to sync my Apple Music account with my iTunes. Please send me a PM if you are willing to help! :rip:

14417469274.gif

not trying to be a pessimist but y'all better be aware charli ain't winning that brit award even though she deserves it, since the category was announced i was already suspicious about mabel and now she's performing - and she performed at the announcement too, she's taking it. if not charli, fka could take it, but honestly i feel like neither of them will because bbc/itv loves her (mabel) and since she lost the british best new act last year her label has been pushing her in every corner even though she has 0 stage presence and it's just generic overall

how i feel about charli xcx:

charli xcx released - 5/10

charli xcx - unreleased 10/10

period

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Autotune is kind of the point of her music. I would compare her use of it to K*nye. I'm so sick of people thinking Autotune = bad, lazy, disguise to can't sing when in reality it is being used as an enhancement

To me autotune is really just like a guitar effects pedal for vocals... like, do you hate on guitar players for using pedals? No? Okay then...

Case closed. :toofunny:

Damn I never thought I’d live to see the day people dragged mabel.... although I never thought she’d become a sell out so :rip:

the main reason i'm not a fan of hers, when she first started she was so promising, thinking of you still THAT bitch but she became a sell out real quick, it's sad actually, because it's so clear she's doing things on stage she's not good at, wearing clothes and saying things like a robot, her label literally brainwashed her, the success came but her artistry went downhill

ANYWAYS, stream Delicious by Charli XCX and Tommy Cash for clear skin  :flutter:

off topic. but i feel there’s a lot of britney fans in here. there’s a song where she says “oops i did it again and again” obvi not talking about oops but i think it’s on glory or something but i can’t find the song. thanks if you can help

Clumsy? Doesn't she just say "oops" a lot in that song? 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm