Fluorine

Charli XCX

wait i just noticed the high pitch squeaking held notes during the drop in IWBWU .... this is not something they just fucking made

people on here be like 'omg move ON from XCX WORLD ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!'

when it was literally one of her biggest serves ever....

we will never

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

Thoughts is very impressive... the loud, brash, jarring instrumental and Charli was just like "I got this," and improvised/wrote the entire thing in like a half hour, or whatever she said.

It's one of the more standout performances on the album IMO... not my favorite track but yet, it just has this special, particular quality about it that I can't quite explain, but it's there and it's great.

Off topic but the Charli Xcx vinyl I had ordered in JUNE and that was meant to be shipped on October arrived? And I’m like bitch what?

Now I have already received the refund so it’s no biggie but it’s still weird lmaoo

Anyway I’ll give to a friend of mine cause I’d feel bad for selling it

Thoughts is very impressive... the loud, brash, jarring instrumental and Charli was just like "I got this," and improvised/wrote the entire thing in like a half hour, or whatever she said.

It's one of the more standout performances on the album IMO... not my favorite track but yet, it just has this special, particular quality about it that I can't quite explain, but it's there and it's great.

Was it actually lost? Or is that a joke fans made up?

Probably a joke. But I also dont think Will.i.am has it since Sophie likes to hoard some features she works in (sunscreen, reason why, list goes on...) + I dont think Will.i.am would wait all these years to release this bop

i was in the mood to hear Charli's feats and omg SHE LOOKS SO GOOD IN THE GIRLS VIDEO

I wish the Girls live video from before it released was still up... where Charli had Bebe Rexha’s verse... she killed that performance. Stole the show.