Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ladies do we have the final version of bounce

Or good girls with no white noise yet

Theres a final version of bounce with kyary that leaked in 192kbps and the good girls white noise is a mixing/mastering error, so there isnt a version without it. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

Obviously fake, someone pointed out that someone probably just cut up her vocals from available songs put them on their own instrumentals and called them a "Charli leak"
Obviously fake, someone pointed out that someone probably just cut up her vocals from available songs put them on their own instrumentals and called them a "Charli leak"

the song jam city remixed for charli is called “I don’t” he confirmed it on twitter

Where? Cause he deleted all his twitter content and now he said someone hacked before his account... 

NVM: I found his new account 

XCX - The Mixtape (Concept)

Released late 2018/early 2019

1. 5 in the Morning

2. Liquour

3. Moonlight ft Lil Xan

4. Middle Finger

5. My Type

6. Playboy Style

7. Bricks ft Tommy Genesis

8. Plasma ft Tommy Cash

9. Would You? ft Tove Lo

10. Party Party

(i’m bored lol and making track lists is fun)

Ok so very random but I feel like going to see Charli on tour made me lose interest in her?

The same happened with FATM, and ever since the tour I’ve barely listened to her + have literally never listened to the leaks

It’s like after I’m done seeing them live I’ve gotten all I could want from them?? Idk it’s VERY weird and I don’t know if any of yall have experienced this too

Babe, there's also a thing called mutual respect <3

ignorant rude bitch

Are you done acting brand new
slayyyter rejects

Ok so very random but I feel like going to see Charli on tour made me lose interest in her?

The same happened with FATM, and ever since the tour I’ve barely listened to her + have literally never listened to the leaks

It’s like after I’m done seeing them live I’ve gotten all I could want from them?? Idk it’s VERY weird and I don’t know if any of yall have experienced this too

It was like this with me after seeing Lana, but that’s also because this entire era has just felt like a cheap cash-in. Also the Lana fandom has been very stagnant. But yes! Totally know this feeling

This happens with me too. After I went to the Born This Way Ball I kinda of didnt want to listen the album for months since it was pretty much over for me, that doesnt mean I think its a bad album but I just didnt want to listen to it for a few months and, bc of that, I discovered many other artists that I love today ❤