Fluorine

Charli XCX

Her Laneway setlist is a little eh but whatever I’m just so happy to be seeing her! Does anyone plan on recording the Triple J broadcast of her show? Here’s the info: https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/triple-j-live-sets-laneway-festival-2020-sydney/11906600about

I’m hopefully it will change by time she does some of the summer festivals in Europe, the Charli tour covered a lot of places here. The Laneway seltlist is a blend of both set lists. Hopefully one of the two albums she’s planning drops by then. I’d like to see Spicy, Focus and GNO since they weren’t on the tour.

ok it was all funny but i guess people can stop now? i've got 2 pms on here with people asking me for links for umru's songs and these people went all the way to my shoutbox on lastfm and now i'm getting attacked on my twitter acc

mEsT9Qe.png

i did a fucking JOKE and if someone took it to heart and did it it's not my fault and i have nothing to do with it, it was a silly joke that i hoped was something that would stay around here

ok it was all funny but i guess people can stop now? i've got 2 pms on here with people asking me for links for umru's songs and these people went all the way to my shoutbox on lastfm and now i'm getting attacked on my twitter acc

mEsT9Qe.png

i did a fucking JOKE and if someone took it to heart and did it it's not my fault and i have nothing to do with it, it was a silly joke that i hoped was something that would stay around here

give rat his laptop back

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

mEsT9Qe.png

Im so sorry u going thru this. Omg imagine someone thinking this is true?? The amount of clownery with these tt stans nowadays lol. Ok it was fun and a COINCIDENCE that Umru got robbed like 3 days after that post but cmon get a job yall + stream ur favs

I’m hopefully it will change by time she does some of the summer festivals in Europe, the Charli tour covered a lot of places here. The Laneway seltlist is a blend of both set lists. Hopefully one of the two albums she’s planning drops by then. I’d like to see Spicy, Focus and GNO since they weren’t on the tour.

I suppose I’m a little meh about it since I saw those songs at her secret show in Sydney last year and I’ve heard them all live a couple of times besides Next Level Charli which I’m excited about. Hopefully for the Laneway Afterparty she’ll throw in a few Charli album songs and No Angel or something.