Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all ever dedicated a charli song? If so which one? I dedicated Round Round to a top and he cut it near the end before I told him I loved him :flop:

not really but my best friend comes to my mind everytime i play i got it because she's the only friend that understand how amazing this song is 

everyone hates when we play this one at house parties LMAO

Checking insta I found this kid account and looking through his pics they had a bunch together and I was like  :ohno: I couldn't help but ask him if they were boyfriends or what and he said no, he just gave his virginity to this guy and didn't even knew he was with others but didn't care :rip:  Then the guy just admitted he was seeing this kid and the other who's 14 :toofloppy: I just can't travel to see him again :rollin: 

Urmu is really something else. I really don't get him... Where most artists have sessions where they make a ton of music and select a few songs to actually use or shop around, he will grab anything he gets from a Charli session and runs as far as he can with it. Ex green money in a briefcase and all these other random Charli demos. She could sneeze and cough in a session and then next thing you know he's debuting it somewhere else for... No reason.. with no release plans? Don't get me wrong some of the stuff he did with Charli is good like Click and the 1/8th of production he did on I Got It .. (I think someone said he only did the sound effects near the end as far as I remember lol)

Why does Charli let him play all this live? Does he know how thirsty we are for a constant stream of new Charli music and think he's doing us a favor? Ugh. I don't get it. #LeakLucyLiuDeleteUrmu

Urmu is really something else. I really don't get him... Where most artists have sessions where they make a ton of music and select a few songs to actually use or shop around, he will grab anything he gets from a Charli session and runs as far as he can with it. Ex green money in a briefcase and all these other random Charli demos. She could sneeze and cough in a session and then next thing you know he's debuting it somewhere else for... No reason.. with no release plans? Don't get me wrong some of the stuff he did with Charli is good like Click and the 1/8th of production he did on I Got It .. (I think someone said he only did the sound effects near the end as far as I remember lol)

Why does Charli let him play all this live? Does he know how thirsty we are for a constant stream of new Charli music and think he's doing us a favor? Ugh. I don't get it. #LeakLucyLiuDeleteUrmu

because umru is a clout chasing rat and charli is too generous/genius to care

Isn't he like 23..

He’s real young, I’m pretty sure he’s 20...

I just googled to double check and an article from December 2018 says he’s 19 (I know his bday is in April), so yeah I think I’m right cuz that would make him 20 now, turning 21 this April.

Soooo... valentines day is coming up. Is anyone dedicating any Charli songs to anyone? I'm thinking of making a playlist for my friend filled with cute love songs, so a lot of Charli XCX World included :defeated:

I'm dedicating Lipgloss bc I cant think of any better song which defines me