Fluorine

Charli XCX

I lowkey think he uses Charli features to get attention to his sets

It’s pretty much given at this point

Like what is the point of playing short snippets of Charli stuff if not for the clout? Makes no sense

Sophie and AG have done this before what’s so different

AG is her creative director and goes through pretty much everything she does, and SOPHIE is known for never releasing her collab

Like Charli herself didn't even know a song of hers was being played to the point she dmed a fan about it... its weird 

Sophie and AG have done this before what’s so different

they're at least already established artists and producers. umru is just now appearing on the scene and honestly, do you think he'll be known by now if he didn't add production to i got it? i doubt it. but don't take me wrong i LOVE umru's works and productions, i just think he's milking his charli songs too much cause he knows her fandom will care. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

we all know Charli loves working with Sophie. its Sophie and her distaste for label management that makes it not work? Or maybe the whole leaked album and a lot of Sophie's work being rejected by the label that left a sour taste for her working with Charli? Anyways, Charli is ready anytime to work with Sophie. Its sophie and her depressed ass that's keeping it from happening imo.

they're at least already established artists and producers. umru is just now appearing on the scene and honestly, do you think he'll be known by now if he didn't add production to i got it? i doubt it. but don't take me wrong i LOVE umru's works and productions, i just think he's milking his charli songs too much cause he knows her fandom will care. 

this sent me :teehee:

:xgiggle: