Fluorine

Charli XCX

i wonder if peep dying is the reason we have track 10. like i think she would have limited to 10 tracks again.

The few mistakes in Pop 2 are: Charli removing Party Party between Unlock It and Porsche + Let U Down being scrapped instead of Lucky (Im going to be so bashed bc of this but since the mixtape is full of features it wouldnt make any difference including another random [good] feature like Lil Peep in there and thats the tea ❤)

Btw N1A remains superior xoxo.

Pop 2 should have been:

Backseat

Out Of My Head

Lucky

Let U Down

Tears

I Got It

Femmebot

Delicious

Unlock It (Without Jay Park)

Believe

Party 4 U

Track 10 (Or 12 in this case)

And then put Naked, Porsche & Party Party on the vinyl as bonus tracks

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

The few mistakes in Pop 2 are: Charli removing Party Party between Unlock It and Porsche + Let U Down being scrapped instead of Lucky (Im going to be so bashed bc of this but since the mixtape is full of features it wouldnt make any difference including another random [good] feature like Lil Peep in there and thats the tea ❤)

Btw N1A remains superior xoxo.

I think that the album wouldn't be the same without lucky. My problem with pop 2 is track 10 and its title. It was a missed opportunity to put a better closing track (don't get me wrong, I love track 10, but it was a leaked track and she wanted to release before)

or she could've made pop 2 longer, i know some albums lose their shine after 10-11 tracks but that wouldn't be the case with pop 2, but i guess she wanted to follow a pattern with n1a being 10 tracks as well

honestly i think pop2 had no flaws and that is perfect just as it is. track 10 is one of charli most iconic songs and i think that it’s bc of it that we finally got a charli album after all.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Track 10 is Charli's best song and I wouldn't trade it for any other unreleased track, and as much as I don't like Outta My Head, I think Pop2 is pure perfection as it is and I wouldn't have it any other way. GNO on Number 1 Angel should have been a thing tho.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

this. accurate. i do believe that Emotional is the weakest track on N1A though. but Pop 2 wouldnt be the same without Lucky. it has to be there. I cant see Pop 2’s tracklist any different i’d just make it 11 songs with Let U Down between Porsche and Track 10