Fluorine

Charli XCX

didn't read, but just. this comment. THE ENERGY 200.gif

Idk why some of these gays feel like they’re superior to everyone just because they know how some pop singers voice sounded in a particular year or like what specific drum stem she used in all of her songs from (year-year) :rip: congrats you pass Charli xcx school, or whatever

Idk why some of these gays feel like they’re superior to everyone just because they know how some pop singers voice sounded in a particular year or like what specific drum stem she used in all of her songs from (year-year) :rip: congrats you pass Charli xcx school, or whatever

it's like n entitled sort of shortcut way of getting respect maybe? not how it works tho imo idk idk or.. they wanna discuss it with someone who'll get it? not gonna stick around busy dancing cHAdcZz.gif

but personal opinion, I don't like the former reason either .. 

UV/Honeymoon

Some of you are so painfully uptight

(Get some dick or something. Get off the thread)

??? Calm down, I was just telling Masochism it's a Sucker outtake no offence was meant.. you seem to be the painfully uptight one

??? Calm down, I was just telling Masochism it's a Sucker outtake no offence was meant.. you seem to be the painfully uptight one

i’m nightmare btw and yes i don’t get why they are getting angry about it, like, no one was offending anybody.

the song still doesn’t sound like sucker for me lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

no

there's a full version but still unleaked

there's a 2 min long version leaked on spotigram on telegram. idk if it's an edit or not.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

there's a 2 min long version leaked on spotigram on telegram. idk if it's an edit or not.

i've seen people talking about this, someone uploaded it to dbree but there's no confirmation if it's the full one

i think it's just an edit 

yeah but stuff like Girls Like Us etc aren't on there

Physical is a Sucker outtake

Girls Like Us (working title was Tough Love) is 2013

Crossfire Cue (sessions after Sucker)

Tulips In The Field - 2009 (apparently)

Candyfloss - 2009 (apparently)

the last two could be 2010 too, the person that leaked is not 100% sure