Fluorine

Charli XCX

So, kinda new to her, but whats up w the Pop 2 vinyl? Is it rare or something by now?

when I bought it it was around 40 but I think now it's gone up over a 100 dollars... I bought it around a year and a half ago

when I bought it it was around 40 but I think now it's gone up over a 100 dollars... I bought it around a year and a half ago

I just got into her like, late last year and I regret it sooo much. Pop 2's been my favorite so far. Charli (the album) looks great, but wanted Pop 2 bc of its aesthetic, that's pretty recent tho, and the price hike's pretty fast - 

UV/Honeymoon

You RATS are so awful for acting ungrateful. If she releases it we need to stream this so hard and show her how thankful we are for her. We've harassed her for YEARS and yall wanna act like all "no we don't want that its too late"  :facepalm:  C'mon now

You RATS are so awful for acting ungrateful. If she releases it we need to stream this so hard and show her how thankful we are for her. We've harassed her for YEARS and yall wanna act like all "no we don't want that its too late" :facepalm: C'mon now

RT

i dont mind a taxi release. it would be a cute gift during these ugly times we’re living! also the song slaps and i’m glad if i can give her some coins with the streams

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever