Fluorine

Charli XCX

nah, she mentioned last week or something, but it's all speculation

i guess trolli xcx remains alive

people getting their hopes up for a release this soon...................................lmao...........

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

honestly the tempo thing is a mess, I don't know what they should do, each version has its benefits and this song is just the biggest trap of all time oh my fucking god aren't we tired??? I just know she's thinking "there I leaked taxi the gays have been FED x. wait now they want it on itunes ?.. feeling like: no matter what I do, it is not enough ... "

sorry queen I just can't assess until I can stream via tidal hifi so I HOPE ur planning to DROP IT :paris:  :prettyhurts:

I mean she literally played the full song in HQ so what's the point in waiting weeks to release it?

This. At least we have the file but if the song is scrapped forever we can wait for a soul to finally leak the file in higher quality. And I know ppl have the final version

Are there pitched versions of the original lossless version of XCX World in lossless?

I would love to have them <3

Btw, LMA edits are GORGEOUS.

Hey, sorry it took so long to get these together. My Bounce and ATAP files were corrupted for some reason and I couldn't pitch them, but all the others should work. CTMP isn't lossless but I included it as well. If I end up fixing Bounce and ATAP I'll hook u up with them as well. (They're all pitched at 105% btw)

XPo3CNC.jpg

Hey, sorry it took so long to get these together. My Bounce and ATAP files were corrupted for some reason and I couldn't pitch them, but all the others should work. CTMP isn't lossless but I included it as well. If I end up fixing Bounce and ATAP I'll hook u up with them as well. (They're all pitched at 105% btw)

That sounds good!

I'll wait for them patiently

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I mean she literally played the full song in HQ so what's the point in waiting weeks to release it?

she literally played so many songs live and still some of them aren’t released anyway. so...

https://we.tl/t-FWMECAnYeu

Here's everything but bounce and atap

Thank you so much!!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

https://we.tl/t-FWMECAnYeu

Here's everything but bounce and atap

Thank you so much for you effort! I truly appreciate the tracks <3

Here's some files so you can replace the corrupted ones you have:

https://we.tl/t-kSg2cVaIqX

Includes:

Bounce demo in lossless

Bounce with KyaryPamyuPamyu vocals demo (the latest leak, I'm sure this one is a demo as the Jimmy Kimmel performance sounds different to me) lossy

Bouce LMA edit with KyaryPamyuPamyu vocals (which is similar to the final version played in Jimmy kimmel) lossy

ATAP solo version lossy (I don't have the solo version in lossless, sorry)

ok but this is one of her best songs and i wouldnt mind a rework by AG Cook

Why do you guys want every song to have a PC Music rework, sorry but I don't get it.. the songs are fine the way they are I think 

ok but this is one of her best songs and i wouldnt mind a rework by AG Cook

we don't need a rework by ag, the song's already flawless. the fuck.

Why do you guys want every song to have a PC Music rework, sorry but I don't get it.. the songs are fine the way they are I think 

Why yall going ballistic on me...... i literally come to this thread once in a month  :rip:

and i meant for the tour.

I don't think it's necessarily they think the songs would be better, but rather if they like the song they might wanna hear how it'd sound another way.

XPo3CNC.jpg