Fluorine

Charli XCX

Could someone please share this: Naked (LMA Revamped Version)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Shes probably played version off the internet because she saw yalls nasty comments about taxi being worse than the leaked version so she didn’t wanna the same scenario with cum 2 my party… you really played yourselves f*gs

Shes probably played version off the internet because she saw yalls nasty comments about taxi being worse than the leaked version so she didn’t wanna the same scenario with cum 2 my party… you really played yourselves f*gs

i strongly doubt this is true. it's more than likely that she just hit up dbree bc she no longer has the file/couldn't be bother to find it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

She played the ''version on the internet'' because it's the real final and not BloomForYou's edit which you all call the ''2018 rework''

Why cant she have access to her own files like?... she literally had to ask sophie for a taxi file + downloaded ctmp online... what a mess

Taxi was confirmed to not be on the album in 2017, so it's likely Charli only has the original file or she doesn't have it on her personal device anymore after all the leaks.

the revamped mix of Taxi was done by sophie in 2018, she played them at the Pop 2 shows but when asked about releasing it she said it was up to sophie, suggesting sophie either has the rights to the song or only sophie has the file and therefore Charli had to ask for it.

we also don't know if the Come To My Party file is downloaded online or whether that's her file... but it's likely that was the final mix she played, which was her own file from the original album sessions. Or again, she doesn't keep unreleased music on her own personal device anymore after the 2017 leaks and therefore she maybe downloaded it online knowing it's the final mix anyways.

I imagine after what happened, her and her label have the files kept in a safer place... 

yall the version she played is clearly the leaked demo idk how this is like a discussion

how do we know the leaked version is a demo though? that could've been the final version that leaked. Girls Night Out leaked version and final are identical...

yeah there is the possibility of a 2018 rework but we don't know for sure.

Girls Night Out leaked version and final are identical...

It's actually slightly different I think but only on the bridge? I think she re-worked it a tiny bit in 2018 but it's basically the same 

how do we know the leaked version is a demo though? that could've been the final version that leaked. Girls Night Out leaked version and final are identical...

yeah there is the possibility of a 2018 rework but we don't know for sure.

i guess there is a possibility that the one that leaked’s the final version but it just doesnt sound like a final mix at all

qfrWuBl.png