Fluorine

Charli XCX

i guess there is a possibility that the one that leaked’s the final version but it just doesnt sound like a final mix at all

every xcx world is made from the stems, they aren't properly mixed/mastered

the revamped mix of Taxi was done by sophie in 2018, she played them at the Pop 2 shows

this is not true. she'd actually never performed the previously leaked version of Taxi live. the version she played on Zoom was the same one she's been playing live since its debut at the Exchange show in November 2016. The leaked version we had on XCX World is an early demo (I think from 2015?), and you can tell the difference by the post-choruses and the percussion. The demo (the one that leaked in September 2018) has the same percussion samples as the unreleased QT song "Baby Bubbles", and it doesn't have the "taxi for one" vocals, which are present in the final/zoom version and every live recording of her performing the track.

this is not true. she'd actually never performed the previously leaked version of Taxi live. the version she played on Zoom was the same one she's been playing live since its debut at the Exchange show in November 2016. The leaked version we had on XCX World is an early demo (I think from 2015?), and you can tell the difference by the post-choruses and the percussion. The demo (the one that leaked in September 2018) has the same percussion samples as the unreleased QT song "Baby Bubbles", and it doesn't have the "taxi for one" vocals, which are present in the final/zoom version and every live recording of her performing the track.

now i'm confused

there's two demos of taxi then? because i don't recall taxi leaking with the other ones from xcx world, maybe i'm wrong

but we only had 1 version of it leaked, every single one were remakes/remasters

then sophie played what it sounded like a final/upgraded version of it in a few shows (sophie's shows): https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmusic/comments/ba1bdu/sophie_plays_taxi_at_her_show_tonight/

and this one sophie played is the version we don't have

**Unfiltered truth about Taxi: **

The Exchange LA version is the proper version... it's the first version ever played and that everyone heard, it was the version everyone came to love the way it was... the one that sparked this whole Taxi conundrum... :toofunny:  It's the proper version! All the different versions with different tempos and pitches... the version Charli even just played on livestream... they aren't it. I mean, that was it, but it wasn't IT... ya know?

However it was pitched at Exchange LA... and whatever tempo it was played at, the vocals and the reverb on them, it all applies... it's the version we need. It IS Taxi (Final)... :defeated: :defeated:  :toofunny:

What? I didn’t say I have anything? Ahaha if I did have it I’d delete it

how does it feel to being stuck having 6 yrs old?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever