Fluorine

Charli XCX

WGFU pleaseeeeee!!!

is that not produced by SOPHIE though? I'm pretty sure when she first teased a quarantine project she said it would be demos and leftovers her and AG had worked on?

Realistically this could be an album or at least a mixtape, the album had a title, she was finished the writing process, she began recording vocals at home (she confirmed she was hating it) but still... Plus AG can produce from home I'm assuming? Didn't they make Number 1 Angel in his apartment or summit?

All that's left is the visual side, which she seems to be taking the Vroom Vroom approach, digital art, so no photoshoots are required! I'm very excited.

i woke up, got my phone and gasped so hard my sister heard and thought i was having an asma attack lmao

i hope it comes out this week, today i'm only listening to charli because it was supposed to be the first time i would see her live (in lollapalooza br)

Praying that "Green Money in a Briefcase in a Black Hol3" makes it to the project  :pray:  and I'm beyond convinced it's the same song as the "My fans like pop music and poppers" verse, which slaps heavyyy. I fucking adore Charli's pop-spoken raps, especially the ones she did during most of the True Romance era. 

z445hpI.png

Praying that "Green Money in a Briefcase in a Black Hol3" makes it to the project :pray: and I'm beyond convinced it's the same song as the "My fans like pop music and poppers" verse, which slaps heavyyy. I fucking adore Charli's pop-spoken raps, especially the ones she did during most of the True Romance era.

I thought the poppers lyric was from her original scrapped verse on Click? That verse where she also name-dropped Umru? Am I making that up? I’m here for more rap Charli tho for sure.

14417469274.gif