Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm going for Doom Doom as the title

This sounds iconic.... imagine the VV x DD shows (in 2021 :hooker: ), VV references, dark aesthetic UGHHHHH

I'm banking on a mixtape. N1A and POP2 were both announced and dropped quickly and I'm assuming this one will follow a similar strategy. Mixtape now to engage fans, maybe a lead single in August/September and then an album in January (tour 2021 off of both projects)

i don't think that we are not talking enough about rina sawayama's original backseat verse. it means charli had a version of rina sawayama but replaced her with carly. i mean carly is queen too but... the disrespect, the audacity

I think Rina just made a verse exclusively for live sets after the song was released..

THE DARKN3SS

Third mixtape, completing the trilogy.

A few visual/audio teasers on the 6th, announcement on the 9th, first song drops on the 10th, full mixtape release on the 15th.

Yea i'm a dreamer luv...  :hooker:

edit: is there a chance lucas david will be involved with visuals? he did kim's turn off the light visuals, using existing photos and charli just did a live with him  :hdu:

https://twitter.com/rinasawayama/status/1009234523920453633 

since that rina says "original verse" in this tweet i thought there might be a demo

or maybe she just wrote that verse for performing

yeah idk

she wrote for the show, just like Tkay Maidza wrote her verse for a performance of Unlock It during Pop 2 Shows

btw, it would be awesome to hear a studio version with Rina, like Dreamer with Bibi

theres no way shes going more than 3 days without using social media so im expecting an announcement really soon

this!

knowing charli and her releases we will probably know everything tomorrow morning

What if all the artists who were doing live with Charli are the collaborators? well

I LOVE THIS IDEA?????????????????????????? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCHES LET'S WATCH THE LIVESTREAMS AGAIN AND TRY TO DECIPHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WONDER IF SHE EVER USED THE WORD "HOLE"

come to my hole

good hole

girls hole out

bounce (in my hole)

no hole

down like hole

die 4 hole

i wanna be with u'r hole

can your hear my hole

waterfall on my hole

queen hole

after the hole

i think waterhole has a better ring to it

It's only my dark city, only my new man...