Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok so this is exciting and all but I’m annoyed at how she blacked out her entire insta for it and kept teasing the hole emoji as if it had meaning behind it, it made us believe that she had music ready to drop soon. Also annoyed at how most of the process will probs be shared on zoom to 1k gays that had to keep refreshing her twitter to get a code, even tho there are other options like twitch or even insta live where everyone can join in.

i think she likes the back to back interaction, you can't see the people who are watching or talking to you on twitch or insta live. knowing how charli is, zoom is more her style

this is already gonna be a hot faggot mess..yall i hope theres the fans with taste in that zoom conference call..you know the fans that want her to grow as an artist and not rerelease vroom vroom taxi sophie 2.0 but this sounds very fun but like instagram live is fine idk whats with the choice of zoom? i guess to build hype since only a few lucky gays will see it

it will end up being the same 1000 gays every time

kinda scared the only useable feedback these annoying twitter gays are gonna give her is something Loona something something taxi like SHUT UPPPP this is the time to rly get her to do ANYTHING we can think of. Why not be super out there? What if we want some Electro-Cyberpunk-Rock protest authority music huh

@@LMAlejandro begging you to send her some beats omg. 

Also kinda worried about what the final outcome will be...gosh let them be COMPETENT gays to work with her :facepalm:

But Anyway loooove how N1A was more about the experimentation with structures/styles, Pop2 sound experimentation and this (basically third mixtape) will be all about working with and for the fans. Pls Choli put a "3" in the final title  :hooker:

y'all are acting like fans are gonna decide everything that's gonna be on this record as if charli and ag won't do whatever the fuck they want anyways lmao 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

y'all are acting like fans are gonna decide everything that's gonna be on this record as if charli and ag won't do whatever the fuck they want anyways lmao

not to sound rude or anything but like... we don’t know that. This is something new for pretty much everyone involved, but it sounds like she wants it to be very openly collaborative.

not to sound rude or anything but like... we don’t know that. This is something new for pretty much everyone involved, but it sounds like she wants it to be very openly collaborative.

yeah, but i doubt the fans are gonne be the deciding part of what's going to be released anyways

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

didn't she make number 1 angel in a couple of weeks? she's given herself 5 weeks so this album is gonna be a SERVE

2 weeks i'm pretty sure! We all know how fast she can work (I mean 24 hour album, N1A, pop2 like cmon!!!)

I'm very excited to see where she's going with this, I mean BJ BURTON??!??! Wowww  :hdu:

Also this is basically confirmation that this will all be NEW material so that's always exciting. I guess begging for x and y isn't possible anymore angels.

Can she please switch to Twitch though, someone DM her  :hooker:

giphy.gif

Yeah some of you guys need to try not be messy. Not everything is about trolling online. Charli is an unique artist in the sense of not giving a single fuck to a typical proccess. She's showing that she cares about our opinion so... whoever end up join these zoom sessions please forget about taxi, xcx world, unecessary collabs etc.

what i fear and maybe it happens (maybe not) is charli sending/sharing content with the wrong kind of gays aka hoarders who won't share with anyone else besides their twitter gc

I don't think she will share stuff in private, it will be public for sure