Fluorine

Charli XCX

some of the fan beats that are in her replies are so awful  :rip: a couple good ones though

the fact people would send anything that is overproduced or that sounds like a verry terrible xcx world demo... :rip:

some of the fan beats that are in her replies are so awful  :rip: a couple good ones though

as i said

idk who needs to hear this right now but you are NOT a producer

literally seeing ppl drop a single bassline stem in her mentions thinking she's gonna be like OMG YESSSSS I NEED THIS BASSLINE

i'm gonna DM noonie bao and beg her to get involved bc everything she touches turns to gold

I love it so much but it made me so emo and think of my boyfriend across the country who I guess I won't see for an unknown amount of time cause of the lockdown 

tbh this obviously isnt the best Charli song i’ve ever heard but its genuinely the sweetest i’ve listened to from her in a long time. she hasnt gotten this sweet since ILY2 and im NOT afraid to say that Forever is better than Official cuz it is. it just sounds so magical tbh and the outro literally makes me overwhelmed with emotion. idc if it sounds noisy it adds to the cinematic elements

I think AG used that effect a few times, not only in R&R. I know he used them elsewhere but I don't remember when, does anyone know where 

He used it in Next Level Charli

Gotta say, not too pleased but not too disappointed. Ag's artwork was miles better than everyone else's and he wasn't even one of the official creators  :toofunny:

I just also have to say.... those "ideas" shes posting on twitter are sooooo half assed. They sound like somebody trying to nail that Charli XCX Formula  :biblio: 

This is bound to be her True Romance 2.0, y'all

insta.gif

I honestly think this woman can do no wrong, and this song is my new favorite thing. my ex moved across the country when we broke up and we're still best friends and this song just sums up how I'M feeling now  :wub:  it's such a great song, and I love the distortion personally. I know that this was made in two days which makes it even more incredible.

the distortion doesn't bother me but the random "woop woops" in the background could have been left out  :facepalm:

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener