Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sis, we know Charli by now. That was basically a planned interview. No way Ellen asked about Taxi without talking to Charli before. P4U is definitely on the album, you could see Charli smile - she a bad actress.

That’s not how they worked at all, when I got asked I didn’t even know I was meant to be asking Charli anything rip fnfnfn

Top 3 songs on N1A?

Mine are Dreamer, Drugs & Blame It On You

3am, lipgloss and babygirl

I HATE her obsession with these ugly racist rats. Disgusting couple, I feel disgusted even reading their names.

shawn, camilla and slayyyter

what's wrong with u, choli?

cmreNXW.png Has Charli XCX Decided to Release 'Party For You?'

@HasCharliDecided

Charli XCX has decided she will not release 'Party For You' today.

82.7B Retweets   0 Likes

cmreNXW.png Has Charli XCX Decided to Release 'Party For You?'

@HasCharliDecided

Charli XCX has decided she WILL release 'Party For You!'

82.7B Retweets 1000M Likes

Leaked in like January, there was some debate as to whether they were real or not. They seemed real on Spek tho! https://pastebin.com/raw/k2RGPPzY

Just a question! Based on the audio quality, these lossless XCX World tracks seem to be real... but it's just me or I Wanna Be with You sounds quite low compared to the rest of the tracks?

Also, the final version of Bounce includes the "if your name is Thomas" or the "if your name is Kyary" verse? I heard the one they played in the live Jimmy Kimmel show and it says Thomas, but it includes Kyary's vocals.

So, was the "if your name is Kyary" line added after they put Kyary's verse in the final track?

Also, the final version of Bounce includes the "if your name is Thomas" or the "if your name is Kyary" verse? I heard the one they played in the live Jimmy Kimmel show and it says Thomas, but it includes Kyary's vocals.

So, was the "if your name is Kyary" line added after they put Kyary's verse in the final track?

it’s very strange but files and performances we have indicate that the final version has the thomas line and the kyary one is from a demo.