Fluorine

Charli XCX

Claws is an INSTANT TOP 5 I AM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW HOW IS SHE THIS GOOD???? I was in a really bad place yesterday & this morning but now I’m :defeated:

Thank you Charli :crai:

Also just watched the Forever MV and it was very wholesome & great. ♥️

had to send this song & screenshots of the lyrics bc I’m a Gemini to my bf :flop: who hasn’t felt like talking to me in a few days :flop: :flop: :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

What are these lyrics

It's overall a fun, cute little bop but this kinda glitchy production comes across as really tryhard at this point. I can just imagine them being like "The gays are gonna eat this shit up".

In terms of her discography this barely made it into the top 50 for me

It's cute and fun, but it never gets past this to me. It's too one-note for me I guess. Forever will live to outlive, outperform and outshine.

I love forever but this one has more of that firey Charli Leo energy , for me it’s way more emotional & hard hitting I just LOVE the hook and it doesn’t hurt that she gives Geminis a shout out :flutter:

Also the glitchy shit is great I don’t think it’s try hard at all.. lol. Even when the lyrics are simple the production is always really fun & interesting & exciting. ♥️

14417469274.gif

What are these lyrics

It's overall a fun, cute little bop but this kinda glitchy production comes across as really tryhard at this point. I can just imagine them being like "The gays are gonna eat this shit up".

In terms of her discography this barely made it into the top 50 for me

i mean, she's a really cool and talented songwriter but it's not like her discography stands out because of the poetry of her lyrics lol 

thank you!

giphy.gif