Fluorine

Charli XCX

The only songs I revisit from XCX World are No Angel, I Wanna Be With U, Waterfall, Die 4 and Down Like... What an EP that would be.

01. No Angel

02. I Wanna Be With U

03. Down Like

04. Waterfall

05. Die 4

Also, loving Claws, very excited for the album now. The single art on Spotify is the one!

the fact that claws is so short so you can replay it forever without getting bored of it... power bitch moves

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

The distorted last "everything about you" is so much gecs, that scalped me. BIOYL rmx, Click, ringtone and claws...DylanXCharli is perfection

Still, forever is the supreme song still. That outro's emotion... :ohno:

Does anyone have the actual Nylon footage (not just audio) from when she played Party 4 U/Up N' Down? I've been looking forever, but the only thing I can find is her Believe cover from that night.

Also, hi. I've been stalking this thread for months and thought I'd finally join lmao.  :diva:

P.S. claws bangs

Does anyone have the actual Nylon footage (not just audio) from when she played Party 4 U/Up N' Down? I've been looking forever, but the only thing I can find is her Believe cover from that night.

Also, hi. I've been stalking this thread for months and thought I'd finally join lmao. :diva:

P.S. claws bangs

I have it! I can upload it for you when I get home later tonight if no one else posts it before then

claws is probably her catchiest song ever, you just need to listen to it one time and its enough to spend all day singing i like i like i like i like everything about you

Also, hi. I've been stalking this thread for months and thought I'd finally join lmao.  :diva:

P.S. claws bangs

there u go: https://mega.nz/#!KtwAwCRQ!mDUkU5GVOVsfeIJZkb81UIXc3_xXnu8TlmAIo6LDlz4