Fluorine

Charli XCX

the way people still try to mention click and shake it as memorable tracks/best ones is sending me. they’re the worst. shake it especially is unlistenable now.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just wanted to drop by and say that the "Green Money" verse snippet sounds equally as good as it did live on UMRU's set and to Charli, I know you're reading this sis, unleash this raver beast upon us, raise awareness to never be broke again, help the world out. Do a medley with "Next Level Charli" as the first song for the next tour as a dramatic intro, be great bitch. I don't care if you release it as a Japanese bonus track, I'll fly over there just to buy it and support this hit.

Tm0N2Vp.gif

z445hpI.png

the way people still try to mention click and shake it as memorable tracks/best ones is sending me. they’re the worst. shake it especially is unlistenable now.

Definitely my least listened to songs next to White Mercedes and 2099. But tbh I never listened to Charli (album) as obsessively as I did with her mixtapes, VV and TR.

Official, Gone and february 2017 are the only good songs on charli.

1999 and white mustang are decentish.

Everything else can choke.

you tryna tell me silver cross, cross you out and click can... choke? the slander  :facepalm:

Silver cross is decent aswell act

oh ok i guess but decent? omg is a masterpiece   :flutter:

you tryna tell me silver cross, cross you out and click can... choke? the slander  :facepalm:

oh ok i guess but decent? omg is a masterpiece   :flutter:

I just didn't see the appeal of the album, cross you out sounded like a bad TR rehash it was a cute attempt but didn't work for me,click just sounds a dated soundcloud rap attempt on arrival.

If you're gonna do rap/hip hop you need to commit.

In other news I miss listening to heartbreak high and other rares can someone reup on soundcloud or are Warner still being d*ckheads issuing cease and desists?

I was a big Charli stan until Pop 2 and Focus/No Angel but everything that came after that just don't speak to me anymore. The only songs I really enjoyed were 1999, Gone and Cross You Out. Guess I've became a normie

feel kinda same kinda not

Sucker was a bubblegum pop album with strong punk and new wave influences.

It's not really bubblegum tbh it's more like punk/rock pop with electronic influences. Either way it doesn't sound like Queen Lizzy at all

It sucks for those of you that aren’t feeling Charli’s current direction. I think where she’s at right now musically makes perfect sense.. & it’s just really nice as a longtime fan to see her so happy making music with people that inspire her; a group of friends / collaborators that help her to be the prolific musical genius that she has always been. :flutter:

Charli has been checking all the boxes for me in her music these past few years. Claws has a lot of production quirks I’ve always loved in different genres over the years.. it’s like Charli knows all my favorite things in music & knows just how to use them in a song. The glitchy beats, strong + catchy melody, auto tune, chopped vocals, synths, perfect adlibs + backing vocals, the lyrical nods to past songs.. (rollercoaster ride) & even with simple lyrics it’s still such a sweet & emotional love song at its core. I’m obsessed!!! The punchy, bouncy bass. The treble. & that outtro!!! Every second is BLISS. :poordat:

14417469274.gif