Fluorine

Charli XCX

HBHG would be cute as a leak but the chances of it ever getting released r close to 0. Just Like Lucy Liu could still be released, just like how party4u’s getting released. Our energy should be focused on Just Like Lucy Liu for now. It should be the next Taxi.

qfrWuBl.png

for me, Charli can drop Come to My Party, Taxi and Lucy Liu on soundcloud with a dl link so Lanaboards would be quiet (until someone remembers that Hey Boy Hey Girl exists)

I think it's will.i.am's song then the release of that one is not up to charli
you should ask him for it

HBHG would be cute as a leak but the chances of it ever getting released r close to 0. Just Like Lucy Liu could still be released, just like how party4u’s getting released. Our energy should be focused on Just Like Lucy Liu for now. It should be the next Taxi.

i agree

like said above, hbhg it's will.i.am's song and who knows if he still has the file/project lol, so we should focus on something like lucy liu, fresh/corrent and made by someone who's still working close with charli, so we have more chances with that

I think it's will.i.am's song then the release of that one is not up to charli
you should ask him for it

i wonder if even will i am remember that the song exists

but i don't care that much about her, some people on the thread do

omg where is the sega bodega demo?? choli don't be dumb come on don't throw it away please :defeated:

i would love to heart it but tbh when we listen to the other songs/snippets, sega's doesn't sound cohesive with the others, maybe that's why

Our energy should be focused on Just Like Lucy Liu for now. It should be the next Taxi.

Or maybe our energy should be focused on the new music she's making and releasing instead of harassing her / her producers for unreleased tracks, when we know it bothers her

yeah it should be time to put bothering charli for old material to rest

this. i wonder if she actually gets annoyed when she's always pestered for old tracks- be it at shows, insta, etc. 

Instagram.com/y1anni

Do y'all think with Party 4 U being revived and released, it's now opened up the possibility for more unreleased songs to be released in the future too?

Honestly no, but I'd love to be proved wrong

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

Do y'all think with Party 4 U being revived and released, it's now opened up the possibility for more unreleased songs to be released in the future too?

That possibility has always been given but we as a stanbase need to really stop begging. The amount of unreleased shit we got from Charli is absolutely ridiculous.

That said she should release Taxi ONLY because she never stopped teasing It.

THAT said we should harass Umru, Will and Danny into leaking Lucy Liu, HBHG and Up 'n Down.

If anything harassing other people for Charli music is worse! She already said back in 2017 her reputation in the industry was damaged due to the leaks; people were wary of working with her cos so much stuff was leaked. Having her fans beg producers and other artists for songs they've done with her is just bad. And at the end of the day it wouldn't affect us but it could potentially risk her relationship with that person. Putting them off working with her in the future cos there's an added pressure of if we don't release the Charli collab her fans will bother us until we do... Which could also put off other people who she's yet to work with.

Just enjoy the leaks we have and the new music she's making and releasing officially! As a fan base we are incredibly lucky that she gives us so much but some seem to misinterpret that and think we have the right to abuse the boundaries.