Fluorine

Charli XCX

I was trying to do some remixes/mashups for claws and forever but I gave up, that's too fucking hard. How do you do that?

Yeah, she's saying Vroom like every other human is supposed to say Vroom, I don't get It either.

haha, guess i just don't roll my R's when i pronounce vroom? 

Can someone give me like a rundown/timeline of Charli and Huck's relationship? When I saw the photos of them together recently I just thought it was her new boyfriend but then I saw his name and remembered they had dated in the past... wasn't it speculated that they had a bad breakup a few years ago? Or am I making this up in my head lmao

edit: WHY TF DID SHE DELETE ALL OF HER INSTA POSTS BEFORE APRIL OF THIS YEAR

TjmiIK4.png

People with lots of followers can archive their posts. She did that to focus on this interactive era. Pretty sure It all will be back when the era is over.

People with lots of followers can archive their posts. She did that to focus on this interactive era. Pretty sure It all will be back when the era is over.

oh thank god I almost s*** myself

TjmiIK4.png

Can someone give me like a rundown/timeline of Charli and Huck's relationship? When I saw the photos of them together recently I just thought it was her new boyfriend but then I saw his name and remembered they had dated in the past... wasn't it speculated that they had a bad breakup a few years ago? Or am I making this up in my head lmao

they've been together since 2012, but they broke up early 2015/2016 because of that no angel mess

they've been together since 2012, but they broke up early 2015/2016 because of that no angel mess

oh wow oh wow 

TjmiIK4.png

If anyone missed the last Candy Shop episode, Charli said that she got umru to leak her songs here and on reddit so she may not actually read this & it’s been umru the whole time.

imagine being umru and logging in Lanaboards to read all the things y'all say about him lol

If anyone missed the last Candy Shop episode, Charli said that she got umru to leak her songs here and on reddit so she may not actually read this & it’s been umru the whole time.

what songs did he leak tho....omg

this explain her lyrics "got umru on lanaboards"

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

what songs did he leak tho....omg

well he probably was the owner of the account that posted the album "project" or whatever at that mediafire link and then the owner of the reddit account that ~leaked~ the P4U snippet at xcxheads on reddit

what

TjmiIK4.png

omg. so wait did she tell umru to get on here or did he do it behind her back? the "found" part of the lyric is throwing me off  :derpna:

TjmiIK4.png