Fluorine

Charli XCX

she cheated on him, the love songs from xcx world + no angel are about the cheating

yeah, i wanna be with u is probably the one who goes heavier on this bc the lyrics are just so obvious/emotional, die 4 as well

omg. so wait did she tell umru to get on here or did he do it behind her back? the "found" part of the lyric is throwing me off :derpna:

“Whenever I want to leak something, I’m not saying it’s not me, but it might be me featuring umru who is messing with you guys online and planting little things in reddit and lanaboards etc.”

“Whenever I want to leak something, I’m not saying it’s not me, but it might be me featuring umru who is messing with you guys online and planting little things in reddit and lanaboards etc.”

a generous queen

TjmiIK4.png

absolute most random thought: totally NOT slandering Focus at all, love that cute bop, but... imagine if the double single release had been No Angel and Taxi...... Like wow I can't even process. Bc tbh I really don't think she wanted to release No Angel, it's just she knew we wanted it so bad. As I said before GEN . ER . OUS KWEEN  :worship:  But anyway wow just the thought  :lange:

TjmiIK4.png

everytime i think about Charli going from ''i'm no angel but i can learn'' to ''sorry bout Grammy night, was flying out of my mind'' and finally ''i love you forever even when we're not together'' i get emotional because i love her relationship with Huck. they're just so cute  :crai:

She must feel really bad singing No Angel and how she cheated on the love of her life. That should the reason this song is probably never gonna be sung live again, she doesn't want to remember this dark side of her story

Imagine them creating a demo for fun with no intentions to be taken seriously at all ONLY for him to play live, which obviously would get to us, and then we would be begging as the little w***es we are.... And they would be laughing at us like "they never learn, do they?" :defeated: :defeated:

"I think about your heart
And how I broke it up
I always will regret
The secrets that I kept"

"I know I messed up
And I was wrong
I thought it over and over for so long
I know you hate me
But can’t you see
I made some changes"

"We always say goodnight as soon as the party’s over
Wish it didn’t have to end (ever)
I’m really sorry, but I told the truth
Was it too much for you to handle"

pENZvo4.gif

But changing topics, something I'm really missing lately is her glossy pop perfection touch she had between Vroom Vroom and Number 1 Angel. Of course I love robot distortion Charlie, it's still good, but since her last interviews where she mentioned the shelved *Janet inspired* album, I wonder if that glossier biotch is ever coming back? She even said that it was her most polished sound/visuals to date plus she felt that this wasn't the right moment for glossy pop or something like that.......... God please help?

she mentioned the shelved *Janet inspired* album

wait has it been shelved? or is it just postponed cos of the pandemic and the quarantine album? i was so ready for that album, she better not do this!

but yeah, she really had something between 2016 and 2017, it all felt very rich and thought through, like Number 1 Angel is a stellar project! considering that was a mixtape preceeding the album.

i wonder if it is the autotune usage? cos obviously she's been using it since late 2015 but the vocals on Vroom Vroom and Number 1 Angel are still quite raw and emotive. even xcx world is the same. whereas Pop 2 saw her turn into robot Charli and it's been like that for the majority since? i think production wise everything got a bit noisier and messier after Pop 2 too, like more experimental. but the early PC projects she did were still kinda mainstream.