Fluorine

Charli XCX

wait has it been shelved? or is it just postponed cos of the pandemic and the quarantine album?

She didn't confirm if either it's gonna be released or shelved for good, but she's been all like "I don't know I don't know"

It could be postponed but the reality is that Charli is moody and pretty unstable, so who knows if she will ever reconnect to that material after quarantine and the How I'm Feeling Now project? Which would be a total loss.

i wanna b with u is the best song abt huck and i was soooo sure she wanted to reuse it for this new project. lol glad she ended up picking party 4 u

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

But changing topics, something I'm really missing lately is her glossy pop perfection touch she had between Vroom Vroom and Number 1 Angel. Of course I love robot distortion Charlie, it's still good, but since her last interviews where she mentioned the shelved *Janet inspired* album, I wonder if that glossier biotch is ever coming back? She even said that it was her most polished sound/visuals to date plus she felt that this wasn't the right moment for glossy pop or something like that.......... God please help?

do we know which songs were confirmed to be from that time?

TjmiIK4.png

do we know which songs were confirmed to be from that time?

if we're talking about the janet album i don't think we know anything about it bc before she mentioned this, no one had a clue

i wanna b with u is the best song abt huck and i was soooo sure she wanted to reuse it for this new project. lol glad she ended up picking party 4 u

The power that I Wanna Be With U would have had... But I guess she just doesnt want to use such a bitter song on a record where she basically says how much they love each other

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

everytime i think about Charli going from ''i'm no angel but i can learn'' to ''sorry bout Grammy night, was flying out of my mind'' and finally ''i love you forever even when we're not together'' i get emotional because i love her relationship with Huck. they're just so cute  :crai:

we still don't know what happened at grammy's afterparty