Fluorine

Charli XCX

it'll probs be like warm where i dont care for it as a single but in the context of the album it's cute

dude i was thinking the exact same thing. that it’ll turn into Warm in the way that when it came out i was like whew idk what that was but then it became the best song on Charli

i love it for the most part except the intro with the producers vocals :rip: i know she really liked them but they sound so off putting to me

for me right now it's...

01. forever

02. i finally understand

03. claws

i do really like them all but claws just felt like Charli on autopilot and could've been on the last album or the mixtapes, the other 2 feel a little different and more fresh. still very excited for party4u and pink diamond though!

boring - maybe would sound better in context with the album though - just compared to the other tracks this is so meh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

kinda sounds like early charli unreleased demos like art bitch / do it well era

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

honestly the Spotify cover, but change the image of Charli to the one Huck took on his camera of her in black and white sat on the ground, would make an epic album cover!