Fluorine

Charli XCX

not feeling her at all!! i'm on my fourth listen and i'm just like... that's it? i have to give her a rest and try again when the album drops because i'm not feeling her as a single

f688de8e8675c0a0004e815d4dcc3fb524499040

OK I actually like this a lot more than I thought I would and the short length suits this one WAY more than it did "Claws" for me. I think in the context of the album, this is gonna be even more solid too. 

It would have worked better as an album track it's not a bad song just not single worthy..charli doesn't have a good ear for what should be a single since like after the after party..i like it tho it feels like a demo from 2011

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

You guys should appreciate Charli stepping outside of her comfort zone without losing her PC vibes, this is really nice

One day y'all gonna finally understand

I actually like ifu more than claws. It seems like a more complete song, even though it’s even shorter than claws. I expected claws to be one of the most iconic Charli’s songs and I played the snippets to death but I’m always replaying the full song bc everytime the outro starts I’m thinking about how it’s lacking a bridge and an extra chorus. Such a missed opportunity for me :(

Also i ‪wish we were more included just like she suggested this era would be in the first place, not just making decisions she already kinda made beforehand like releasing claws as a single or choosing the artwork from three the same pictures and then giving them to her friends to make official artworks anyway. ‬The only genuine moment was writing anthem/project xcx lyrics with her and making forever mv. But I get it, it’s her album after all, I still love the concept of this era tho

It would have worked better as an album track it's not a bad song just not single worthy..charli doesn't have a good ear for what should be a single since like after the after party.

Let's be honest none of these singles really matter anyways, not like they're gonna be sent to radio or she's gonna do promo etc. I just see them more as instant-grats or buzz singles, y'know?

Kinda like the 3 singles we got before the mixtapes...

im worried about the album cover

Yeah... I really hope she gets Huck to take a decent photograph on his camera and not iPhone! And then gets somebody good to rework into an album cover, like Hannah Diamond or Timothy Luke.

If not I'd rather her do a Vroom Vroom type of thing and not feature on the album cover