Fluorine

Charli XCX

Idk if this is gonna be an unpopular opinion but I'm glad she cut "If I Cried"

i was so hyped when i heard the pitched up version, i don't remember it very well bc i only listened once, but it was good

Lord... I am so used to giving that I finally receive!!!

The fact that only three of the songs are under 4 minutes long with two of them already being released and the other two being bangers that can absolutely do the job in two minutes! PIMM lives! P4U gets the time it needs to breathe!

I can't wait to force my boyfriend to listen to this album nonstop until we get Janet album.

Idk if this is gonna be an unpopular opinion but I'm glad she cut "If I Cried"

TBH I feel the same. It doesn't really suit the vibe of the album based on what we heard, but I'm sure she'll release it at some point (or it will leak).

Lmaaaaooo she referred to every twitter f*gs accusations on her in a non-direct way on her latest ig post... love her sm

yes lmaoooo i love her

excited to preorder the book and the cute merch!

definitely gonna get myself a copy of the book, would've been nice if they had of done it as deluxe CD, like with the disc included in the book... thoughts?

Honestly this record is all we could’ve ever wanted from charli. Something tells me this album is less about her relationship with huck specifically and just more broadly about partying and internal feelings and all whilst being super and forgive my use for lack of better word, hyperpoppy, we get to receive the ultimate party package from the year 4000

definitely gonna get myself a copy of the book, would've been nice if they had of done it as deluxe CD, like with the disc included in the book... thoughts?

Secret Lana Del Rey stan

charli played the poppers song on her minecraft set and it seemed like it was a verse from green money but umru played on his set again and they're as "id" (even though one of them is green money?) and it seems like they're 2 different songs (or ideas) mixed

starts at 12:16 w/ green money and the poppers verse comes at 13:20: https://soundcloud.com/clubcringe/cringe36

i am confusion

jpxkxsxi2ly41.jpg?width=646&format=pjpg&

TBH I feel the same. It doesn't really suit the vibe of the album based on what we heard, but I'm sure she'll release it at some point (or it will leak).

crack... y’all can say it was a weaker track or whatever, but it fit the album aesthetic perfectly and would’ve been an amazing closer.