Fluorine

Charli XCX

How can a pop star just sit with her pen and paper to then just at random say ‘I wanna make a song called pink diamond’ and casually have it as an incredible demonic opening track. How? Talented little bitch

What do you mean she removed the drop from P4U?

the noise of the 1000 pink balloons at the end is gone and the "for you. you you. for you" drop is gone too

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

the noise of the 1000 pink balloons at the end is gone and the "for you. you you. for you" drop is gone too

NOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE HIGH PITCHED BALLOON DEFLATING SOUND IS GONE???? That was the climax of the song.. :defeated:

14417469274.gif

ooooooooh on apple music there are PARAGRAPHS in the description for each song, go check it out!!! 

her idea for pink diamond was inspired by jennifer lopez' pink diamond + dijon's "demonic" demo which was titled 'makeup on' ~ high key THANK YOU dua for inviting charli to the facetime (the apple call with charli, dua, j.lo and zane lowe where the idea first came up) <3 go read the the full descriptions, i haven't even read them for all the songs yet but already so many special comments and notes from charli 

also thinking ahead already, this album book is gonna be so cute 

ooooooooh on apple music there are PARAGRAPHS in the description for each song, go check it out!!!

her idea for pink diamond was inspired by jennifer lopez' pink diamond + dijon's "demonic" demo which was titled 'makeup on' ~ high key THANK YOU dua for inviting charli to the facetime (the apple call with charli, dua, j.lo and zane lowe where the idea first came up) <3 go read the the full descriptions, i haven't even read them for all the songs yet but already so many special comments and notes from charli

also thinking ahead already, this album book is gonna be so cute

I don’t see it in mine?? :(

14417469274.gif