Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anthems is fine, it’s still really enjoyable people are just exaggerating as expected BUT we could probably get an improved mix if enough of us let her know what’s up with the final. I kind of like the mix not being polished seeing as she made it in her house on a tight deadline but that’s just me I guess.

This is honestly her best body of work to date.

Can't believe she managed to put all of that 2gether in just 4 weeks. She is so hard working.

c2.0 is the updated Track 10 I didn't know i needed. SHE BE FEEDING US NONSTOP, you ungrateful hos.

im just over here waiting patiently for it be on Spotify in my region bc im too lazy to do that vpn shit..yall posts are making my pussy wet tho omg

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

That's why I didn't listen to the demos etc. Just once when she played them live. I can't even remember them to tell what changed. I've learned from stanning the other girls that do the same

that's why I hate when singers tease us with demos
I have to learn to ignore them :facepalm: