Fluorine

Charli XCX

us NZ angels are already onto day 2, and omg listening more relaxed after sleep was suuuuperb ~ especially forever claws and IFU (since i'd hardcore played them prior to the release) blending in sooooo good with the whole project :P

claws really is next level 

This album is fucking golden, pure girly bubblegum futuristic modern pc XCXworld pop excellence i love it so much. This is by far her best album, far better than any other studio album and dare i say even better than Pop2/ N1angel. I love that she didn't include any musty collabs this time, Charli on her own was a much smarter move as she produces some of the best songs on her own without too many influences etc, it feels a lot more intimate and admirable. Like this is HER. The unreleased Charli we never got to see released into the real world outside of our unreleased masterpost libraries. HER MAGNUM OPUS im so proud of herrrrrr!!! Imagine if all artists released albums like this and actually LISTENED to their fans and didnt scrap good songs every 5 mins.

Also part4u was way better than i expected it to be. Im feeling a strong 10- tran-SITION

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Still digesting the album but as of now:

01 anthems

02 7 years

03 forever

04 detonate

05 pink diamond

06 visions

07 claws

08 enemy

09 i finally understand

10 party 4 u

11 c2.0

omg what did we do to deserve such a fucking queen? This album is a euphoric party moment. I've been relistening to N1A and P2 so much during quarantine, now this... I'm honestly ecstatic. Serving vulnerability and dancing alone at 1 am realness. Pink diamonds goes hard, claws is an instant classic, c2.0 has me crying, anthems is a mood, and then saving the best till last with visions... 10s across the board for chorli xbox

giphy.gif

1- pink diamond

2- party 4 u

3- detonate

4- forever

5- visions

6- c2.0

7- anthems

8- claws

9- enemy

For a flawless no skips album i would have removed:

10- 7 years

11- i finally understand

Also, True Romance, Pop 2 & HIFN is her holy trinity wow these albums are SOOOOOO good wow :defeated:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Sooo anyone else out there with a personalized track sequence? I already had one in my head from the snippets and I can't let it go so

I have my tracks ordered as 

1. anthems
  2. i finally understand
  3. enemy
  4. visions
  5. claws
  6. forever
  7. 7 years
  8. pink diamond
  9. c2.0
  10. party 4 u
  11. detonate

I feel like it flows rlly well this way (can't vibe with forever as track 2)

XPo3CNC.jpg