Fluorine

Charli XCX

im kinda sad that party4u is officially released, now the party party EP doesn't make any sense

what the fuck

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

A party EP would be so predictable and would become stale after a week.

I mean I used to dream of this concept

01. Party Party

02. Bounce

03. WGFU

04. Party 4 U

but now we have 3 of those in a final form, I'm happy

I’ve always been a more casual Charli fan. I haven’t searched out her unreleased but I have followed her last few releases with Pop2 probably being my fave out of those.

That said I really like this one. I think I vibe with this a lot more than Charli. I def like that it doesn’t have collaborations as much. Some of Charli’s collabs are amazing but I really just like her doing her own thing.

I just wanted to say that I see everyone talking about the three punch of P4U, anthems, and visions but what about 7 years, detonate, and enemy. Those three hit really hard for me. Anyways I’m only on my first listen so I’ll wait to do a ranking. So far really loving those three, party 4 u, pink diamond, forever, claws, and anthems.

1) I want to cry. I love this album. Literally, even on a track where I was like “what the fuck am I listening to” I still was no where disappointed. was that song bad? Who knows. I don’t even care. I still was intrigued listening to it.

2) lol when click started playing, I knew it was about to be a rework of the song, only this time, it was gonna be about missing friends (which I could relate with my lonely ass). Was I right? Yes. Not even disappointed at all tbh. Satisfied.

3) on one of the lines on party 4 u, I thought it said “ima farty on u”. I had to go straight to genius to see if Charli had the nerve to put that on there, and she didn’t. thank god.

4) as I was typing this, I was about to write about how pink diamond is a song I still can’t get, but is a masterpiece. well, the album started playing from the start again cus the album ended, and I like the song even more now. I love the little shrill guitars.

5) DAMN her and her boyfriend were together for 7 years?

what happened to this? https://www.howimfeelingnow.co.uk

that's really it? where's the merch? where's the book? 

I still hope for a physical release in the near future  :ohno:

the merch drop is coming today, probably LA time, I remember she announced the N1A / Pop 2 vinyl late in the evening in the UK... so hopefully that'll update when it's announced?

I'm also curious as to whether any physical copies will be put out? even just standard CD and LP? other albums are going up for pre-order so it is possible