Fluorine

Charli XCX

Best song is definately pink diamond-rapped none autontuned vocals, metal chorus, garage production on the verses the ending wew.

Forever, I finally understand are my other favourites.

Party 4 u is cute but I felt like she could of mixed the beat to hit harder like the live outro and I wanted shoutier vocals.

I also like enemy's guitar it kinda sounds like a soundcloud rapper fronting the cure weirdly enough.

All in all if she dives more into the sounds of forever, pink diamond, I finally understand I'm ready to bring my Stan status back after I kinda unstanned during pop 2 era

I like it all! 7 years i like! Click2 i like! It makes sense, particularly for a quarantine album! Missing your clique! I think a sequel to that song set in the current climate is perfect tbh.

Visions and Detonate are the masterpieces of the album but it really is all quite good. claws and i finally understand are even better for me now in the context of the album

so you'd rather it stay unreleased for ever in the form of your fictional non-existent EP than an official release....? Girl what

jsjsjsj noooo, just that in my fantasy there was room for a party-inspired EP, just like Vroom Vroom back in the days... 

party4u is actually my fave from the album, but i will say it kinda feels somewhat messy that leaked songs are still floating around without a proper release. The knowledge that there are still some other unreleased songs still waiting in xcx hard drive for who knows when that would get along sooo well leaves me a bit uneasy  

pink diamond is a skip she is noisy and will never be vroom vroom

tea, i hope she drops album stems so somebody can make a remix that sounds nothing like the disaster instrumental we got lmfao

xMcVPI7.jpg

the fact that she made this in such a short amount of time with this amount of quality...chile wheres her accolades and awards?? give the bitch her dicks she deserves yall...pink diamond is for the faggots yall smell that

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7