Fluorine

Charli XCX

visions is the brainchild of track 10 x february 2017 and i've never been more pleased. never related harder to a charli song. never been able to pick a favorite charli song because she has been releasing consistently incredible music her entire career but i can now. what have you done ... 

visions is the ultimate charli xcx song.

i am so proud to wear this crown. omg. 

Visions is Delicious meets Track 10

yeah i should've phrased it better, it feels like the emotional followup. track 10 (pop 2) -> february 2017 (charli) -> visions (hifn). very raw and sonically unstable releases of emotion, they sound from an event like the big bang, or season five of lost.

also essentially all closing tracks

whenever Kero Kero Bonito's verse starts on the ringtone remix I wish the lyrics were A R T P O P my ARTPOP could mean anything 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ok when the album first came out i could barely understand a word she was saying in the chorus of 7 Years, but now when i listen to it, i can clearly hear every single word/syllable. like...did i just listen to it enough to where i know what shes saying now? or did charli notice it and was like we need to get a better mix out cuz idk what im saying either

Where are you listening to it?