Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m curious I wanna see everyone’s choices from HIFN:

Best: party 4 u

Worst: i finally understand

Best is party 4 u or anthems

I can’t really say my worst because I really like them all and my favorites change all the time

I can confidently say that Out of My Head was the worst on Pop 2 so I think HIFN might be my favorite project because of no bad songs

LETS BLOW OUT THIS TOWN TOO BORES HANING AROUND SKY HIGH HEAD IN THE CLOUDS NEVER GONNA COME DOWN

It think she's a classic and does not deserve this disrespect

It's really just revolting seeing all the Sucker hate in this fanbase  :biblio: people who trash that album are probably the same people who get her to sign their douches

at least sucker had an original concept and it wasn’t a 2.0 of an older project. the only thing that made sucker bad is the fact that the label watered it down so much. but the original punk concept was amazing. charli is her worst

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

sucker is really not good. like its genuinely one of the worst records ive heard and yes im including britney jean in that. i actually unstanned when it was released and didn't restan until post VV. charli is a little too polished and muddled, POP2 is her best work but HIFN is very close second

also party 4 u...kinda doesnt fit on the record

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Can someone pls confirm if the lossless files of XCX World are real? I'm really doubting of their veracity due how low I Wanna Be with U sounds compared to the rest of the tracks

now that its been 5 days and I have basically the whole thing memorized front to back, I think I can confidently say this really is her best work?

I agree with other users that the lack of collabs makes this SO refreshing from her last 3 projects.

I think it's like if Pop 2 had a sexier and more vulnerable older sister that fully did a shit ton of ketamine. The distortion/production elements are so next level here, she and her producers are always topping themselves. 

I am in awe of how beautiful & real Detonate is, i'm in a situation exactly like these lyrics rn and it's just speaking to me.

What I'm NOT okay with is the slander of 7 years and c2.0????? I think those are both sooo good, 7 years is in my top 3 favs. it deserves praiseeeee!

my ranking is as follows~

1) detonate

2) forever

3) party 4 u

4) anthems

5) 7 years

6) claws

7) c2.0

8)I finally understand

9) pink diamond

10) visions

11) enemy

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener